What's up with this?

Yeah, I saw that amp get sold a while ago on Ebay. Then all of a sudden, just recently, I've seen it change hands a couple of times in a short period. Looks like a killer amp. Maybe Rick or someone else from Wizard could chime in with the history of this thing?

I didn't keep that close of tabs on it so I wasn't sure if it ever sold or it was just getting relisted.

Check the Wizard Amp Gallery thread. Someone posted a pic of it as one of their past or current Wizards that they have owned. Maybe they can shed some light on it?

Well, I have one ( I think Rick made Rich more than one). I bought it on June 2009 to Maverick-Music, and still is in my hands ( really I will never sell it ). Mine havent back pannel, tomorrow will see serial number ( is around WC484 not sure but very similar ).
I know mine was sometimes on Ebay and none offers on it. Finally they relist sometimes and I did an offer and they accept, I think this is the reason you see the same amplier sometimes on Ebay, Maverick-Music also keep in his list of Gbase for a long time.
I can´t remind but I think I read thet Rich had unless two of this heads.
Sorry for my english. If you need pictures or something else let me know
Regards from Spain

Back