When your TDS is so bad you commit a felony.

This reminds me of the time the BLM was protesting in the little town near where I live.

I was trying to get to the Super Walmart to buy some frozen, microwavable Chimichangas, and the whole damn street was blocked.

I parked my truck and grabbed a stack of "Trump" bumper stickers out the glove box. I slapped them on every vehicle parked nearby, went and sat back in my truck and watched them key each others' cars.

I don't get it. Look at the place he has going on, tropical acreage in the most expensive part of Florida and he still feels the need to stoop to grade school level vandalism over a bumper sticker. Seems to me like his wife is gonna dish out the greater punishment once the legal dust settles, lol

If it were my truck, I would want full prosecution. No plea deals.
giphy.gif

If it were my truck, I would want full prosecution. No plea deals.
Eh, I would let it go if he paid for the damage to the truck and my inonvenience. Dude knows he blew it and I suspect his wife would've wanted that money for new cabinets because usually rich people are the cheapest type.

I think having loud political stickers or other identifying emblems on a vehicle is a bad idea for these kind of reasons. A friend of mine had a "don't be gay, vote republican" sticker on the back of his vehicle in Florida and came out after work to find someone had written a note explaining why that sticker was offensive and wrong, lol. At least they didn't trash his ride though.

Reactions: rsm
I wouldn’t vote for Trump anyways, but if I did I wouldn’t advertise it. I’ve read about a number of property vandalisms, including arson where I live. Crazy. I’m sure it goes both ways depending, but seems to be more on the anti-Trump side.

Reactions: rsm
I wouldn’t vote for Trump anyways, but if I did I wouldn’t advertise it. I’ve read about a number of property vandalisms, including arson where I live. Crazy. I’m sure it goes both ways depending, but seems to be more on the anti-Trump side.
People think the world revolves around them. I’m a libertarian. My neighbors who just bought the house in front of me last year are young blue haired liberals. Which is rare for here. We get along great. We agreed not to get political..lol…I help him, he helps me…good neighbors for each other.

So lets recap..
At this point we have seen them -
Key peoples cars
Lie
Cheat
Steal
Mis-represent themselves and others
Re write laws unconstitutionally to use against a political opponent
Make up shit and pull stuff right out of their ass to use against a political opponent
Kill people
Set themselves on fire
Set cities, churches and cars on fire
Abuse children
Claim that "We are Hamas" and support terrorist's
Ruin women sports while claiming to support women, all while having no idea what a woman is due to their limited education

Did I miss anything?

But remember, you extremist's flying the American flag off the side of your homes are the problem. Oh, and global warming is the biggest threat we face as a country..

So lets recap..
At this point we have seen them -
Key peoples cars
Lie
Cheat
Steal
Mis-represent themselves and others
Re write laws unconstitutionally to use against a political opponent
Make up shit and pull stuff right out of their ass to use against a political opponent
Kill people
Set themselves on fire
Set cities, churches and cars on fire
Abuse children
Claim that "We are Hamas" and support terrorist's
Ruin women sports while claiming to support women, all while having no idea what a woman is due to their limited education

Did I miss anything?

But remember, you extremist's flying the American flag off the side of your homes are the problem. Oh, and global warming is the biggest threat we face as a country..
Yup…I think you covered it pretty well.
IMG_1944.jpeg
IMG_1944.jpeg

this is the shitty USA justice system. if he were an illegal they wouldn't have even have questioned him, let alone followed him home.
seems they can do whatever the damn well please. if you're a citizen you have the law to deal with

nott saying the douche bag vandalism he did was right. just saying if he wasn't a citizen it would have been a nothing investigation

Back