WoS III free PlugIn

hunter

Congrats and kudos to you guys. Making your amazing technology much more available and free of charge, and the idea with the in-app shop to buy more cabs, it's genius!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I will surely be one of the first customers of this shop!!! :rock:

What I didn't understand from the interview I watched, there is also a full version of WoS III with all the cabs? Do we still need an iLok?

hunter":3pfxqeqb said:
What I didn't understand from the interview I watched, there is also a full version of WoS III with all the cabs? Do we still need an iLok?
The way I understood it (but am not clear) is that you could just download all the cabs, and that would ultimately be slightly cheaper than the WOS currently. What did he say about mics? Do you start off with all the mics?

Definitely cool, but I've already got the WOS so not anything I'll benefit from (assuming I will have all my cabs). Well, except for the new carpet. I wouldn't mind some new carpet. :LOL: :LOL:

I'm particularly excited about Blender. And hoping to see some demos of the Reload.

And for Torpedo, he's using the wrong emphasis on the wrong syllable. :LOL: :LOL:

Where can I get this? I just watched the video and it looks so much better than the laggy Torpedo Remote software. I can't find it on the official website but then again, I am hung over today hahahahaha

EDIT: I've found it

My mistake, it was PI-FREE. I don't have an iLok2 so I downloaded it and gave it a whirl as a VST plug in (with my Torpedo Live) and I'm seriously impressed with it. It's everything Torpedo Remote should've been for paying customers of the hardware.

If PI-FREE is anything to go by then Torpedo Remote is a useless freebie.

I used it alongside Torpedo Remote and finally got the native impulses to sound the way I was hoping they'd sound. The additional FX change everything.

So I'm going to buy WOS III and forget Torpedo Remote ever existed. It just seems utterly pointless now or maybe it's lack of features are a cunning means to get guitarists to fork out extra for the "good stuff".

Well, except for the new carpet. I wouldn't mind some new carpet.

You will get one. We try a partnership with a carpet designer. ;)

So I'm going to buy WOS III and forget Torpedo Remote ever existed. It just seems utterly pointless now or maybe it's lack of features are a cunning means to get guitarists to fork out extra for the "good stuff".

I am not sure to understand what you mean: the Torpedo Remote is a USB remote for the hardware units, that embeds no processing at all. The plugin is a version of the VB-101 process IF you had unlimited power in the VB-101. ;) In other words, mixing 100 cabinets with the VB-101 interface would be something crazy, and it is possible with the plugin.

What I didn't understand from the interview I watched, there is also a full version of WoS III with all the cabs? Do we still need an iLok

Actually you put as many cabinets as you want, and if you take all of them (to get something similar to the PI-101 today) you will pay them a little less (well, just a little).

But the most important information here is: the iLok2 is dead. I repeat: The iLok2 is dead.

And for Torpedo, he's using the wrong emphasis on the wrong syllable.

And He is very thankful to almost not make fun of His accent. :D

What video are you guys talking about, by the way?

What I didn't understand from the interview I watched, there is also a full version of WoS III with all the cabs? Do we still need an iLok

Actually you put as many cabinets as you want, and if you take all of them (to get something similar to the PI-101 today) you will pay them a little less (well, just a little).

But the most important information here is: the iLok2 is dead. I repeat: The iLok2 is dead.

Wow, hell, now that is some great news right there!
You guys really listen to your customers, and it's so important to do that.
I smell even more success for you in the very near future. Maybe less spend per customer, but I predict the number of people buying will increase exponentially.

Well done :rock:

exponentially

My shareholders love this word.

To be serious, I wasn't quite satisfied with the technical support and the RMA system of Pace. In my opinion the iLok2 is a great product, but it is absolutely not fit for the amateur market. And we found that most of our customers were buying an ilok2 ONLY to use our plugin.

It took me a little while to understand that, and to find a solution, within a month we will see if the idea was good.;)

By the way there will MAYBE be a Plugin Allianz (Brainworx) version of the WoS III, with no upgrade option, just an addition with maybe 24 cabinets to their really nice amp modeling softwares, at a killer price. Would you like that?

Guillaume, I`ve purchased the P1-101 Modern Pack, but i do not own a iLok2. How can i validate my key without the iLok2?

Thanks in advance!
:rock:

LuizPauloDT sorry but I think there is a misunderstanding: on the actual version of the PI-101 WoS, you DO need an iLok2. I think it is still written on the Two Notes Store (it must be, I'll check).

The WoS III that works without the iLok2 is not released yet, and should hit the Two Notes Store end of May.

I am really sorry if you were misled by the recent advertising on the WoS II, I though we were clear about the fact that it is not on the market yet. :confused:

We will certainly run a beta before the official release, I hope it can be online within 2 weeks, I will search for beta testers here so you may have this version a little earlier?

guillaume_pille":7whto5sy said:
LuizPauloDT sorry but I think there is a misunderstanding: on the actual version of the PI-101 WoS, you DO need an iLok2. I think it is still written on the Two Notes Store (it must be, I'll check).

The WoS III that works without the iLok2 is not released yet, and should hit the Two Notes Store end of May.

I am really sorry if you were misled by the recent advertising on the WoS II, I though we were clear about the fact that it is not on the market yet. :confused:

We will certainly run a beta before the official release, I hope it can be online within 2 weeks, I will search for beta testers here so you may have this version a little earlier?

Ah, that`s true, the store is correct, it`s warning about the iLok2, my bad :LOL: :LOL:

But, it would be awesome if i could be one of the beta tester of the WOS III :thumbsup:

So if you bought for example the modern and then get the WOSIII, will you automatically have the cabs from the modern available in WOSIII or do we have to regard them as completely separate from each other?

yes you will keep the cabinets you already purchased.

We are working on the transfer process right now, which is not trivial.

But nobody will lose anything. ;)

Back