FS/ FT DAR FBM100h- SOLD

Yehuda

Works perfectly- would prefer trades for stuff in my wishlist

Edit: Apparently channel 3 has less gain than 4,and 2 has less than 3, rather than them being the same as channel 4- I cant confirm if this is true lol- all are super agressive as heard in my youtube video
Read the comments below by 50west for more context- I don’t want to provide misinformation.

IMG_8077.jpeg

Last edited:
Someone clone or profile the hell out of this thing. Thanks.
People have tried and it doesn’t seem to work well- I spoke to someone who worked on these when they were being made, and he said it has to do with how the circuit works- I have no clue personally. Feel free to buy it and clone it lol

People have tried and it doesn’t seem to work well- I spoke to someone who worked on these when they were being made, and he said it has to do with how the circuit works- I have no clue personally. Feel free to buy it and clone it lol
Yeah, idk sometimes stuff with negative feedback causes issues, but there are ways around it.

Homie I got kids, can’t buy an amp like this lol.

If he wants to I wouldn’t say no, but I suspect he won’t based on my conversation with him about his larry

Someone should buy this amp and profile it extensively with all of the usual hardware options that we have available nowadays such as: Kemper, Neural DSP Quad Cortex, IK Multimedia ToneX, etc., as well as the Neural Amp Modeler (NAM) open-source software. Then set up an online store and sell the profile/capture packs.

Profiling this thing is doable with today's technology. Heck, the owner could even send it off to a company like Neural DSP or STL Tones who specialize in captures ("tracing" in STL's case) and making digitized plugin versions of amp/rig chains. They would undoubtedly be interested in developing digital recreations of the amp.

And in between making profile/capture packs, the owner can offer re-amping services with the FBM100 at a premium price. Eventually, the amp will pay itself off since some folks here on the internet seem to remember the story behind DAR.

Last edited:
My problem is that I just wanna buy it, just to have a spare...and to theoretically "set the price" for the amp on the secondary market. But I have serious mental issues,ask anyone. Seriously hope you get the Larry PPM because I wanna know your opinion of it. Good luck with the hunt,brother.
I’d sell it too- dm me

Back