FS/ FT DAR FBM100h- SOLD

I remember these when they were released, wanted one. Not sure where you'd get those Russian military power tubes now?

Would be cool if someone would take it on
Tbh I feel like it would be great to have kind of RigTalk community purse to do things like this, to prevent some rare gear to dissapear in someones collection without ever seeing daylight again. But that is a little bit out of a fantasy world I guess 😂

Tbh I feel like it would be great to have kind of RigTalk community purse to do things like this, to prevent some rare gear to dissapear in someones collection without ever seeing daylight again. But that is a little bit out of a fantasy world I guess 😂
I reached out to a lot of people and haven’t gotten any responses unfortunately. Fractal said no- if I knew someone could clone it I wouldn’t even want money from it- I’d also love to get it in the hands of a big YouTuber, but I don’t want to run the risk of shipping fucking the amp.

I too have suggested the rigtalk gear fund. Everything will be stored in the safety of my home. You guys can even see the occasional pic of the gear so you know it’s safely stored with me.

But really, we should do this.

I too have suggested the rigtalk gear fund. Everything will be stored in the safety of my home. You guys can even see the occasional pic of the gear so you know it’s safely stored with me.

But really, we should do this.
Wish I was a billionaire, I would do that for community and even fly you guys to our community base for James Lugo type of parties once in a month haha

One of my favorite things about rig-talk is when people start ranting into the void.
I just want to be left alone- everyone who knows me has nothing but positive things to say about how I deal with gear- I offer full transparency and like helping people for free- and have sold gear for cheap to people who can’t afford stuff. I let people come try my stuff for free and have let people borrow my stuff . I have the person ignored on here so I don’t even see his posts, but I seriously have no problem with him and just want to be left alone.

the mods i remember were the metal channels having increasing levels of gain, and the gate is not as harsh or quick as the normal FBM's

the idea of the metal channels being all metal was from Jocke and Ola and i suppose Fredrik himself, while the amp was still prototype stage when DAR was in Sweden,

then i guess DAR made it an option to have all metal or the more gain as you go through the channels i'm not sure, but i know the FBM had all metal through 1, 2, and 3, with a very very clean channel and a gate that was impossibly good

looking at the settings i can tell that this amp could be made to sound tighter, and the sweep is really powerful

end of void rant

edit:

the tubes are easy to buy, yes they're used in a ton of hi-fi amps, these make the FBM a class A 100 watter

but try to change those tubes, the metal incasement is a fucker to fuck with, like possibly special tools not included with the amp are needed

fucking ridiculous to change

sorry no more ranting, trying to make some claims clear, as clear as anyone knows

Last edited:
Try to stick to the guidelines that lp freak posted above. If you want it -get it, if you don’t want it then keep it moving. Not trying to be a dick but the guidelines are there for a reason. I know sometimes these listings develop a life of their own…and I am guilty of it myself at times…however once an issue becomes apparent to us we will act accordingly. Thanks….

Back