FS/ FT DAR FBM100h- SOLD

Try to stick to the guidelines that lp freak posted above. If you want it -get it, if you don’t want it then keep it moving. Not trying to be a dick but the guidelines are there for a reason. I know sometimes these listings develop a life of their own…and I am guilty of it myself at times…however once an issue becomes apparent to us we will act accordingly. Thanks….
One of our members has even taken to facebook to talk shit about this add. Ban him

I think he should just keep the amp - it's rare as hell and assume it sounds good.
Short of someone throwing stupid amounts of money at me or a trade involving one of the amps on my wishlist, I have no reason to move it- I would love to get it to someone big like Misha or Frederick thordedndal, but outside of that I haven’t actively been trying to move it. I’m also having someone well known put out free captures of my amp and trying to arrange for neural amp modeler captures to be done as well- I want as many people to get to hear this as possible.

Last edited:
Short of someone throwing stupid amounts of money at me or a trade involving one of the amps on my wishlist, I have no reason to move it- I would love to get it to someone big like Misha or Frederick thordedndal, but outside of that I haven’t actively been trying to move it. I’m also having someone well known put out free captures of my amp and trying to arrange for neural amp modeler captures to be done as well- I want as many people to get to hear this as possible.
You sound like a stand up guy.

Yes me. Chris. Also AmpGuru. the apparently jealous guy who ruins everything. I will say this one last time and will probably get deleted. Like it was mentioned we are cool. As long as the details are properly being disclosed (they were not until a couple of us pressured it so sit down all you in the back showing up late) it’s fine moving forward.

Yes me. Chris. Also AmpGuru. the apparently jealous guy who ruins everything. I will say this one last time and will probably get deleted. Like it was mentioned we are cool. As long as the details are properly being disclosed (they were not until a couple of us pressured it so sit down all you in the back showing up late) it’s fine moving forward.
any $12k amp deal is gonna have some interesting details - thanks for clarifying

Just in case anyone cares, I changed my post as soon as I found out- as the person here who told me can attest. There was no attempt to hide things- the posts were made about be over a day after my post was already updated- as the person posting about me knows. The person who told me mine was different even told them that I was honest about everything, and they still didn’t take down their posts about me. I’m good with nothing further happening, and I don’t want people upset at the person who posted about me- he’s been very cool to me in the past, and I do have no ill will to him . I just don’t want to be defamed- I had people commenting on random posts of mine on Facebook that I’m a shit person- which isn’t Chris’s fault, but a result of the posts. I’m not sure if he can see my posts if I have him blocked on here, but if he can’t feel free to tell him that I have deliberately not trying to make this about him and I am all good if he is.

Back