Herbert On Stage No Out????????????

voma79

yeah so first time onstage with my herbert and for the life of me i couldnt get any output. lights turned on channels changes but no output. i really dont think i accidentally had the mute on. any ideas??
b

well the next day the amp worked fine and has since then? you thnk i just messed up or what. ive been doing this for about 6 years now though. and i just cant believe it was opperator error! so im now about to start playing alot of shows and im not sure what to do

>|<>QBB<
voma79":92ddd said:
well the next day the amp worked fine and has since then? you thnk i just messed up or what. ive been doing this for about 6 years now though. and i just cant believe it was opperator error! so im now about to start playing alot of shows and im not sure what to do

If everything in the head works (and you said it did the next day) the only thing it could be are the inputs and the outputs.

Did you have the speaker cable hooked up?
Were you using the Serial loop and had an open somewhere in the circuit?
Guitar not plugged in?

Not questioning you abilities to correctly hook up your rig, but I have had times when I fudged around with an amp for 20 minutes just to discover that I had unplugged my guitar cable and forgot to plug it back in. When you are under time constraints and on stage, it's easy to overlook the obvious.

Hopefully, you didn't have the speaker cable unplugged...bad for Herbert.

I had a similar problem, but mine happened when I was using MIDI to switch channels and channel 2 and 3 suddenly had no output. I turned the amp off and back on and it worked fine, and no problems since.

Back