Herbert & Footswitch

Headline

Hi

First I just wanted to tell that Diezel amps are not distibuted at all in France (i know...) that sucks but no matter I live 5km after the German border.

So I wonder if Herbert head is distributed with a footswitch exept Colombus one????

And I want to die!!!! coz I just got enough money to get this wonderfull Herbert and I sold my MESA to get this. But... motherf*** stole my ESP, Ibanez and Lag guitars with a lot of other stuff !!!! So I'll have to buy at least one of those and then get money to buy the head. Really down... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :censored:

Hopefully Jack is always with me in those moments of tragedy :drinkers:

Ok, I got a Boss GT8 wich i used to control my quad preamp through a Nobels MS8, would this work with Herbie too?

Any MIDI controller that can send program changes (all of them pretty much) can control the Herbert.

How about the Prostage X07? Smaller and more compact then the Columbus. I have one that doesn't get any use. Let me know if you are interested.

X07001.jpg

X07003.jpg

Hey Sevenstringer
Herbie here in San francisco.
I am interested in the your pedal.
how much? Does it come with any cables? Peace
:drinkers:

GT8 has a midi option but is not really easy to use for. You only got 4 channels under feet, if you want more you got to change bank. But when I will have Herbie i won't need the modeling effects anymore so I would use it as a tuner and midi footswitch, or I would sell it and buy Columbus or equivalent.
Thanks

>|<>QBB<
Headline":d4850 said:
Ok, I got a Boss GT8 wich i used to control my quad preamp through a Nobels MS8, would this work with Herbie too?
i use an old RP21D to control my herbert so the GT8 midi implementation
should work alright 8)

Back