Show me your Diezel cabs!!!!!

fuzzyguitars

I am really interested in getting one of their cabs.

For those of you who already own one of their 4x12 cabs, can you tell me the differences if any, on the construction and build of these cabs?

I am looking for the differences in cab design and structure in comparison to marshall 68 basket weave type cabs (ie bogner etc..)

what would really be killer if you could take pics of the inside of the cab with the back off. that would really be helpful.

thanks all :eek:

The difference to the 412F is it's front-loaded of course, give a more focused and tighter sound then your average vintage Marshall style 412. Here's a pic:

IMG_2019.jpg

412R 280W - no comparison to any of the Marshall stuff, IMHO....and I really don't want it to be....
412R NYC - half inch baffle (5/8 in the regular 412R), also not for us.

dude, just wait 'til I pick up my Diezel 412R. We'll open it up and do the once around with the VHT/Boogie/Marshall/Zinky/Bogner/5150/Mojave

Guaranteed we're gonna conclude that the construction's fine and that the speaker choice (leave as v30's or swap out)are gonna have a more appreciable impact on tone (in addition to the layouts, x-patterns, etc.).

I've heard some great things from sevenstringer about the Basson and H&K Atttax cabs.

dude, forget about what everyone says......speakers are over rated, the hook ups and impedance don't mean shit....

....all that matters is you get one in WHITE tolex....preferably from NAMM!! :butthead: :weedman: :2thumbs:

>|<>QBB<
eddyrox":2e749 said:
dude, forget about what everyone says......speakers are over rated, the hook ups and impedance don't mean shit....

....all that matters is you get one in WHITE tolex....preferably from NAMM!! :butthead: :weedman: :2thumbs:

Why would an anal bastard like you, who wipes your guitar neck between every note, get a cab in white tolex? :D

>|<>QBB<
fuzzyguitars":2711c said:
I am really interested in getting one of their cabs.

what would really be killer if you could take pics of the inside of the cab with the back off. that would really be helpful.

lazy A$$ butt pirate...white tolex is gooooood. :321: :cheers:

>|<>QBB<
pluto":241ce said:
>|<>QBB<

Why would an anal bastard like you, who wipes your guitar neck between every note, get a cab in white tolex? :D

White cabs give me a better perspective on your girlfriend when I've got her spread-eagled....I like to see what I'm eating. :69:

go suck on your modded Marshalls.....A$$!:321:

:wink: :LOL:

>|<>QBB<
eddyrox":2a129 said:
>|<>QBB<

White cabs give me a better perspective on your girlfriend when I've got her spread-eagled....I like to see what I'm eating. :69:

go suck on your modded Marshalls.....A$$!:321:

:wink: :LOL:

:mrgreen: Good one! Except, I don't think you would let my girlfriend sit on your white cab and leave slug stains on it.

>|<>QBB<
pluto":8fde8 said:
>|<>QBB<

:mrgreen: Good one! Except, I don't think you would let my girlfriend sit on your white cab and leave slug stains on it.

tooo late. already left a snail trail 1 foot long across the top..... :la: :no: :igitt: :LOL:

Seriously now.....

I saw the white on Day 1, and was devasted on how cool the white head and cab looked together. Yeah, it gets dirty. Even Peter commented on that aspect. However, think Randy Rhoads brah.

YEAH!!!! :rawk:

Jes, I´m using a 2x12Diezel Cab. :)

it´s very nice....I don´t need no 4x12 cab. That´s way too big, you just don´t need it imo.

hi there,
I play a Vh4s through a 2x12" Bogner oversized cabinet.
Style: fusion - rock - some jazz - I bought the Bogner just because that was readily available!
I play a stratstyle guitar and it can sound very warm, palpable, never thought about sound differences... however, would a Diezel cabinet with 2x12" same V30's speaker sound very different? I don't want to miss the deep warm fat stereo sound, would it be worth testing anyway? :confused:

ok come on for all of us.

some killer hi res closeups
of the "WHITE DEMON" and the cabbie!
seperate and together!
:whoa:

Back