WANTED Diezel Herbert

JasonEldon

Tittle says it all, looking to buy either a Diezel Herbert. If you have one your looking to sell please let me know! I have cash and I'm ready to buy!

Cheers

JasonEldon":tp3yvim3 said:
Tittle says it all, looking to buy either a Diezel Herbert. If you have one your looking to sell please let me know! I have cash and I'm ready to buy!

Cheers
Yo Jason, either hit up Andy Cherna at Diffusion Audio and let him know Mo sent ya :thumbsup: for a brand new Herbert. Outside of this, hit the classifieds here at RT for some great guys to deal with - and from there, eBay and Craigs in T.O.

Good luck m'man, you're from my ol' stompin' grounds - born and raised for the first 19 years :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Mo

Ventura":zwat4743 said:
JasonEldon":zwat4743 said:

Cheers
Yo Jason, either hit up Andy Cherna at Diffusion Audio and let him know Mo sent ya :thumbsup: for a brand new Herbert. Outside of this, hit the classifieds here at RT for some great guys to deal with - and from there, eBay and Craigs in T.O.

Good luck m'man, you're from my ol' stompin' grounds - born and raised for the first 19 years :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Mo

Thanks for the help! I actually picked a Herbert up locally.

Thats cool your from toronto!

I have a Diezel herbert mkII for sale - based in London, UK. Interested? Used but in mint condition, Looking for £1800 or a sensible offer and includes the columbus midi switch pedal board. been used for a studio album and gigged just a few times.

imno2012":fys5yrw5 said:
I have a Diezel herbert mkII for sale - based in London, UK. Interested? Used but in mint condition, Looking for £1800 or a sensible offer and includes the columbus midi switch pedal board. been used for a studio album and gigged just a few times.

This is 2.5 years old, AND he said he bought one. :confused:

Been trying to sell in wanted ads - don't have time to look though all the different threads am posting in... At least it shows up on google!

Back