Adam Jones Effects...in the loop or in front?

Sorry people but the whole micro amp and wah in one loop, delay-flanger-eq in another thing is WRONG.
I posted all of this in another thread and I can assure you that this diagram I made is right. If you don't count the Foxx Tone Machine reissue, gig fx chopper, voodoo labs tremelo, line 6 dl4 delay modeler..which have appreared at one time or another...this is his basic live set-up as seen on 2014

Other thread
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=149838&p=1917259#p1917259

Really? So you are going to dig up every old thread you can find from 1973 that has anything to do with this Jones guy just so you can point out a stomp box is in a different spot? :jerkit:

RJF":sqp3unl3 said:
Really? So you are going to dig up every old thread you can find from 1973 that has anything to do with this Jones guy just so you can point out a stomp box is in a different spot? :jerkit:

Really? So you are going to waste your time posting in a thread about something you don't seem to be remotely interested in just so you can show everyone that you don't care about the thread? :confused:

:jerkit:

MOOSEHEADS":2oylicai said:
RJF":2oylicai said:

Really? So you are going to waste your time posting in a thread about something you don't seem to be remotely interested in just so you can show everyone that you don't care about the thread? :confused:

Lol!!!! This guy is still a complete dickhead eh?

You can't polish a turd!

MOOSEHEADS":25tnvv4y said:
RJF":25tnvv4y said:

Geeze... :LOL: :LOL: I think someone just got their toolbox hurt. Alright Moose, have your old Tool thread back, I'll make a U turn. Have a good one. :thumbsup:

RJF":btam7pg5 said:
MOOSEHEADS":btam7pg5 said:
RJF":btam7pg5 said:

Geeze... :LOL: :LOL: I think someone just got their toolbox hurt. Alright Moose, have your old Tool thread back, I'll make a U turn. Have a good one. :thumbsup:

:LOL: :LOL:

Talkin' shit...and not just here.

I'm not trying to take over a thread, I just think that if someone is going to search for AJ's signal path they should have access to FACTUAL information. And hopefully everyone will stop spreading that incorrect diagram.

Delysiddiaires":gywodick said:
Talkin' shit...and not just here.

I'm not trying to take over a thread, I just think that if someone is going to search for AJ's signal path they should have access to FACTUAL information. And hopefully everyone will stop spreading that incorrect diagram.

Yep he's a straight up bitch...

Anyway this is how I have my board setup too.
I checked to see if my board was wired the same way you posted and it was.

I figured it out from the same picture you had posted from the 2014 mini tour.

Ya that was the first picture to my knowledge that showed a halfway decent view of his board. I just started making different versions of the signal flow until it was consistent with the picture, then once I got it...I thought well that's a different way of doing it, but it makes sense.

I have to say man you have the sound.
just out of curiosity, how'd you score your blueface?

Back