Original odd meter riffage: Herbert, TC Booster, 7 string, what more do you want?

agentorange

I posted this in the normal amp forum, but since someone might come here for clips, i thought id put it here too.

I wrote this little riff a few days ago, although i had the tapping things at the begining down a few months back and i thought id finally have a go at recording some original stuff since i got back from work with daylight to spare tonight. Its just to hear what the riff sounds like with bass and drums, but i thought some people here might appreciate it, and a lot of people have been bugging me to do original stuff instead of covers. Its called fifty four at the moment, since its in 5/4, although the tapping part is in 13/8, so its a working title :D I was having some problems with clicks and pops becuase my computer was about to prolapse its soul out of its ass as i was running Cubase and Reason together to get the bass sound. In the end i bounced the bass track file and just imported it the old fashioned way, but i can still hear some pops.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=127874

What do you think?

James

Back