Kudos for Uwe Salwender

rick13

I had the pleasure of dealing with Uwe Salwender recently, when I sent him my Herbert to give it a checkup. He did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it.....and for much less tha I would have expected. I am on the East Coast....I shipped it to him, and I guarantee that my final invoice including shipping and repairs was a fraction of what it would have been locally in Northern Virginia.
Top notch service.
Rick

Yes I agree very helpful.

Uwe this Fernando and i wanted to let you know that i just sent back to you the 4 6L6 tubes that were sent to me by accident.
8.50 please!! Just kidding! Fernando :drink:

This is one of the beautiful things about owning a Diezel; Uwe's support in the US and Peter's unwavering willingness to speak personally to his customers on this forum.

I don't think the cost of a Diezel is unreasonable considering what you get for the price, and the customer service is a refreshing bonus, to say the least.

I appreciate you both very much

:|::QBB:
rick13":693a1 said:
I had the pleasure of dealing with Uwe Salwender recently, when I sent him my Herbert to give it a checkup. He did what he said he would do, when he said he would do it.....and for much less tha I would have expected. I am on the East Coast....I shipped it to him, and I guarantee that my final invoice including shipping and repairs was a fraction of what it would have been locally in Northern Virginia.
Top notch service.
Rick

Hey Rick...where are you located in NoVa? Are you in a gigging band?

I gig regularly in NoVa with my Herbert, and I haven't seen or heard of anyone else in the area who cared enough to play the very best!

Uwe has always given me first class-plus treatment and service. He is just great and a super gentleman!
Uwe, you Rock!
Stephen

Back