EINSTEIN and strat

mrdoud

Hi all at diezel.
Here is a audio file that i made quickly with my new strat.(the drummer is lazy on this one).
I m so happy with the sound of my einstein and the strat. It a japanese reussie 62 body, gotoh bridge, american neck with jumbo. It put a semour cool rail in the neck and a fast track 2 in the bridge. I will replace the Fast track soon for a more wintage fell pickup in bridge.
http://pageperso.aol.fr/Doud951/le+son+de+la+strat.mp3

Thanks to all at diezel company.

If you like strats, take a look on the classic players modele. I saw the classic player 60 in sonic blue at my local store next week and it was beautiful. I didn't try it (for now) but here in france, this series had great feedback from users.

MrDoud,
Great sound and playing! The song reminded me of Mark Knoffler's tone and style, although I'm sure you were not necessarily going for that.
Congradulations on the guitar as well! :)
Stephen

P.S. Any word on when Alizée's new album might be released? We here are anxiously awaiting the angel's return.

Thanks. Yes it sound quite a bit like a dire straits song. I made a few demo of the Einstein for a french site. And i try to cover different style of playing and sounding. From heavy stuff to a more vintage vibes.
I like the einstein a lot. This amp and a few pedals, that's just what i need.

Back