Howdy all!!!

mcon

Haven't posted over at HC in a very long time, but I decided to come here instead. I recently got an Einstein combo, so I'm loving this forum. :thumbsup:

Some of you might remember I had an Einstein head a while back (many thanks to Olaf and Stephen for patiently answering all my questions back then), but wound up selling it and have regretted it ever since. Since I had decided to downsize to a combo there was only one that I *really* wanted and now I've got it!

So, good to see all you folks I knew at HC once more and great to meet everybody new!!!

Matt

Thanks Olaf! Things around here have been crazy with the new baby and work being very busy. Unfortunately it really cuts into guitar-time. :no:

I'm back!!!

OK, dropped off the planet for a while. I usually post over at TheGearPage under mwc2112 and am a moderator at TheStompBox under that name as well. But Ralph has occasionally told me I need to come back here. :)

Does anybody know if I can change my username so I can be in-sync with all my other forum logins?

Good to see everybody!

Matt

Back