AH GUITAR CENTER F U

Svendiesel

For some reason, my main man at guitar center just called me and told me they can no longer get the VH4 I placed a deposit on in January, I kinda blacked out after he told me that and didn't really hear any of the details. I did hear him say "we can get you something else" I said hell no, I want what I ordered. So I'm needless to say very pissed and going to GC in a few minutes to find out what the fuck happened :gethim:

Where are other places that I could order the VH4 from, theres Salwender I know, and uh some other place Ive heard a bunch of other people talk about on here, can't recall the name right now.

Just do a Google search, you should get some retailers in the first couple of pages in your result.

I see you are in Jersey...you can drive right down to Chuck Levins Washington Music Center in Wheaton MD and pick one up in store right as we speak....

I wish I could do that but I only have $2600 saved, I had a $900 deposit on it and only needed to save $1200 more.

Guitar center told me they can't get it because they aren't a Platinum store, stores like GC Los Angeles are. The order somehow went thru but they got an email saying it can't happen.

I should think they should still be able to, when I ordered my Herbert it was through a non-platinum store, they just ordered it through a store that was, and shipped it to the other store. Might be a different case for me though, I don't know ...there aren't any close by platinum stores where I am, but I doubt it was an exception.

-Nick

Can they transfer your deposit to another CG? The one here in Towson I'm sure is not platinum (it's a dump) and when I was in there they had just sold a Diezel they and said they could order more if I put a deposit down....

I worked for guitar center S.F. for a bit.
They can certainly transfer ANYTHING from ANY
store to you. Just ask to talk to the manager.
I have seen 1st hand that G.C. will bend over backwards to
get custys what they want. i saw last year numerous Diezels leave our place for transfers to other stores and visa versa. They don't want to lose your business. So a little pressure will go along way. Just don't give up pushing. You need to get ahold of the G.C district manager. that should do it! Good luck and let us know how it turns out. Herbie :boxing:

Ya my guy from gc actually called me today and said they can still order it from another store, so its all cool. whew :D

Back