einstein voicing in channel 2

sden

switching through the voicings of channel one results in slightly different sounds in channel two.... (channel two active) 'am i wrong?

no, it just cut the sound when you move the switch. Doesn t seem to affect the tone on mine.

:|::QBB:
mrdoud":4b62d said:
no, it just cut the sound when you move the switch. Doesn t seem to affect the tone on mine.

+1
How are you doing MrDoud?
Are your tube changes working out for you?
Stephen

sden":2cb25 said:
switching through the voicings of channel one results in slightly different sounds in channel two.... (channel two active) 'am i wrong?
Yes it does on mine. Channel 1 switching changes the amont of gain...'mega' gives channel 2 more compression and gain and 'texas' makes it more open sound and 'clean' is more open still. Absolutely changes the gain of channel 2 in mine.
I have not been able to get that range on channel 2 alone by simply adjusting the gain control.

You'll only hear that effect at *very* low volume levels. Talking about bedroom volume! It goes away as soon as you turn up to a more "reasonable" level. :D

Axel":46293 said:
You'll only hear that effect at *very* low volume levels. Talking about bedroom volume! It goes away as soon as you turn up to a more "reasonable" level. :D
Yea, well it is minor tone changes and at stage volumes you can't tell if some guys are even using effects sometimes! :LOL:

hi stephen, im still making improvement on my strat 62 reissue. The next step will be tweaking the tube ok my einstein.

Back