Diezel news at NAMM 2014

Lil Fokker? Please tell me this will not actually be the name of this amp. :doh:

What would be cool is a metal grille option. I'm not a fan of the "plexi" looking front, so a metal grille option like Herbert would be awesome. Like what Bogner does.

RJF":35mun4id said:
Lil Fokker? Please tell me this will not actually be the name of this amp. :doh:

What would be cool is a metal grille option. I'm not a fan of the "plexi" looking front, so a metal grille option like Herbert would be awesome. Like what Bogner does.

I hope it is actually the name haha.

There might be that option. The D-Moll offers the option between the two.

PaulyPanacea":15szkcgw said:
I like new toys!!!!
This post coupled with your avatar is fucking hilarious. :rock:

I'm actually glad the Zerrer is solid state. Less temperamental and fragile. The three types of outputs is genius. Being able to jam into the FX return or a power amp, plugged straight into a PA, or silent jams with headphones adds a lot of value.
I just hope it's in my price range.

jasonmwnf":2bz718pc said:
Stealthtastic":2bz718pc said:
bushkey":2bz718pc said:
Stealthtastic":2bz718pc said:
Can't wait to try it all out at NAMM. There are no dealers out here so it's very rare to see them in person.

Wild West Guitars in Riverside is a Diezel Dealer. If you are in SoCal.

Im in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Unfortunately there is almost nowhere to find high end amplifiers in BC. Its rare to see anything other than the usual boring mesa/peavey.

I hear that. I'm in Newfoundland where that problem is even worse! I wish papa would strike up a deal with Long and mcquade. I'd have several diezels by now! ;)

There are Diezels in NL ;)

Has anyone yet played the lil Fokker !

All hail Diezel. Herbert still stands as the amp King !

myke":191r86ze said:
jasonmwnf":191r86ze said:
Stealthtastic":191r86ze said:
bushkey":191r86ze said:
Stealthtastic":191r86ze said:
Can't wait to try it all out at NAMM. There are no dealers out here so it's very rare to see them in person.

Wild West Guitars in Riverside is a Diezel Dealer. If you are in SoCal.

Im in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Unfortunately there is almost nowhere to find high end amplifiers in BC. Its rare to see anything other than the usual boring mesa/peavey.

I hear that. I'm in Newfoundland where that problem is even worse! I wish papa would strike up a deal with Long and mcquade. I'd have several diezels by now! ;)

There are Diezels in NL ;)

Where?!?

cujo":2o6wtysj said:

Yes, Channel 2 kicks ass! It is a high gain amp. Forget it has a channel 1. Not a good clean channel, but hey, who buys a Diezel for the cleans? To me, CH2 was warmer and more organic then other Diezel amps. CH2 has enough gain to cover channels 2-4 on the others. VH4 is still the most scooped of the bunch, Hagen is most versatile overall amp with more of a modern sound then the Lil Fokker. We compared the Fokkers CH2 to the CH3 of the Hagen, and the VH4. It has as much crunch and jug as the Hagen, but more mids and warmth(to my ear). I heard it was being compared to The VH4's CH3, and I thought it sounded very different then the VH4. If you are a pure modern metal god, most likely not going to be your amp. If you play variety and throw in some hard classic rock along with your metal, Lil Fokker kicks major ass! I forgot to ask price...dammit. And no pedal there to try.
Just one mans take on a 30 minute noisy NAMM Demo.

side note: Peter and Peter are always a pleasure to hang out with! Very helpful and humble.

....not so great video posted on the Fokker
Off of King Guitar facebook and titled 'LIL FOLGER"?
street priced @$2499.00

Is channel 1 more like a Marshally gritty clean?
I'm ok with some grit in my clean as long as it sounds full and not thin.

djpatb":12spkxu0 said:
Is channel 1 more like a Marshally gritty clean?
I'm ok with some grit in my clean as long as it sounds full and not thin.

No it's got plenty of pure clean headroom. Does not sound like a good gritty
Marshal clean. Ch1 was just ok, nothing worth talking about. But maybe different speakers and
Some good pedals through it, it be be different story.
They had KT100's in the cabs. No V30's this trip.

bushkey":ga4gp0n4 said:
cujo":ga4gp0n4 said:

Yes, Channel 2 kicks ass! It is a high gain amp. Forget it has a channel 1. Not a good clean channel, but hey, who buys a Diezel for the cleans? To me, CH2 was warmer and more organic then other Diezel amps. CH2 has enough gain to cover channels 2-4 on the others. VH4 is still the most scooped of the bunch, Hagen is most versatile overall amp with more of a modern sound then the Lil Fokker. We compared the Fokkers CH2 to the CH3 of the Hagen, and the VH4. It has as much crunch and jug as the Hagen, but more mids and warmth(to my ear). I heard it was being compared to The VH4's CH3, and I thought it sounded very different then the VH4. If you are a pure modern metal god, most likely not going to be your amp. If you play variety and throw in some hard classic rock along with your metal, Lil Fokker kicks major ass! I forgot to ask price...dammit. And no pedal there to try.
Just one mans take on a 30 minute noisy NAMM Demo.

side note: Peter and Peter are always a pleasure to hang out with! Very helpful and humble.

Thanks for the kind words.

It seems that we are not on the same page.
The channel 1 of the Fokker /Clean / Crunch is the
best channel I was able to do since the beginning.
Sorry to disagree.

Peace,
Peter

Back