DHL/UPS/Spedition
Payment Method
Saferpay-Kreditkartenzahlung

Quantity Product Per Unit Price
1 D-Moll 100 Head

in stock
Direct shipment

Thanks, Olaf :)
I'm pretty sure I'll like it as well. I've listened to tons of clips, and I've always liked the Diezel sound.
Now the wait.... :D

Woooo... :D

Location Date Local Time Activity
Oslo, Norway 18.02.2014 4:23 Out for Delivery
18.02.2014 4:23 Import Scan
18.02.2014 4:21 Destination Scan
18.02.2014 4:21 Import Scan
18.02.2014 4:18 Destination Scan
18.02.2014 4:18 Import Scan
18.02.2014 4:01 Destination Scan
18.02.2014 4:00 Arrival Scan
Glostrup, Denmark 17.02.2014 18:00 Departure Scan
17.02.2014 16:00 Arrival Scan
Langenhagen, Germany 17.02.2014 9:35 Departure Scan
Langenhagen, Germany 14.02.2014 23:31 Arrival Scan
Koeln, Germany 14.02.2014 19:47 Departure Scan
14.02.2014 19:12 Origin Scan
Germany 14.02.2014 13:27 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

1796563_10152231630867457_1683859105_n.jpg

LOL, no :) But I had it delivered to work.
Unfortunately I'm at my girlfriend's place until tomorrow, we're invited to a mountain cabin with some friends and all the kids from Thursday-Sunday (Winter holiday in Norway)

.....AND my car is at the auto shop because of a mysterious error message :( So I have no car at the moment. Or cab. Or electric guitar.

I won't be able to play it until Sunday :(
That sucks, but at least it's here :D

D-Moll smells good, too :D

I was under the impression that all Norway is in front of the telly counting viking gold medals in Sotchi :D

Hehe, the olympics aren't going as well as in the old days :D
But people are paying attention to the TV and online papers, yes :LOL:

ke2":ajcaa030 said:
Unfortunately I'm at my girlfriend's place until tomorrow, we're invited to a mountain cabin with some friends and all the kids from Thursday-Sunday (Winter holiday in Norway) .....I won't be able to play it until Sunday :(

Dude, Happy New Diezel day and all that but... you do realize that EVERYONE who stumbles across this now has:

- Your name
- Your full address and thanks to google maps an idea what your home and its surroundings look like
- probably a picture of what you look like
- knowledge you just got a rather expensive new amp
- link to your youtube channel which gives a ton of additional information about your home and valuable goods inside
- a time window when you aren't home in the next days

:doh:

Yes, the NSA already knows all of it already anway - but flaunting it like that, you are making sure the next best axe-murderer and/or thief knows it too.

Ya, it´s removed :)
I´m not used to those kinda safety concerns, living in Norway is pretty safe, but better safe than sorry.

I got the chance to take it home and try it out at very low volumes for a couple of minutes before I had to head back.
It´s THICK!! I´m looking forward to turning it up a bit.

I tried it through my 1x12 with an EVM, so I can only imagine the earth-shaking my 4x12 will make :D
Cheers, guys.

kahawe":25d0dotr said:
ke2":25d0dotr said:
Unfortunately I'm at my girlfriend's place until tomorrow, we're invited to a mountain cabin with some friends and all the kids from Thursday-Sunday (Winter holiday in Norway) .....I won't be able to play it until Sunday :(

Dude, Happy New Diezel day and all that but... you do realize that EVERYONE who stumbles across this now has:

- Your name
- Your full address and thanks to google maps an idea what your home and its surroundings look like
- link to your youtube channel which gives a ton of additional information about your home and valuable goods inside

Yes, the NSA already knows all of it already anway - but flaunting it like that, you are making sure the next best axe-murderer and/or thief knows it too.

Yes, but I live in the sticks in Norway, I have an alarm, I´m insured, and I live in close quarters in a neighborhood where everyone know each other.
The address and most of my name is now removed, though.

ke2":w97qm6pc said:
kahawe":w97qm6pc said:
ke2":w97qm6pc said:

- Your name

Yes, but I live in the sticks in Norway, I have an alarm, I´m insured, and I live in close quarters in a neighborhood where everyone know each other.
The address and most of my name is now removed, though.

HNAD!

Knut is from Norway guys. Nothing happens there. And besides, Norwegians are now worried with other things: It seems that someone boycotted the skis of some of their skiers. And also one of their stars, Petter Northug, it is quitting skiing. Just too much for a Nation to handle

:D :LOL: :LOL:

Back