Sending Diezel Back to Germany?

dan46n2

Has anyone sent their Diezel back to Germany for repair/upgrades? I'm wondering what to expect as far as shipping costs? I just had a guitar shipped from Germany to the states and it was over $500 :doh: It was a rare guitar so I coughed up the $$$ but I can't imagine people are paying that much to send their amp in for repair/upgrades. Sending it inside the US probably isn't an option for what I want done.

Well, there are some "authorized" service centers in the US.
There are also some guys that just do fabulous work as well, even if they aren't "authorized."
So, depends on what you need.

Also, I took my VH4S to Austria with me on the plane when I traveled there for work. Sent it to Peter for a few bucks and he sent it back before I was done with my work.
Turnaround was like a week or so, truly AMAZING service!! Plus great work on the amp!!

As far as shipping, you will PAY. Has to go through customs, both ways, and will require certain papers just so it isn't taxed.
I would contact Peter directly or at least Diezel and find out if it is worth it to send it over.

Peter may direct you to a US rep for service, who knows.

From the US it would be horribly expensive. I spent several hundred Euro shipping a Diezel VH4 and road case from Slovakia to the US. And that was one-way. I assume Germany would be about the same costs.

Back