Lil Fokker makes cover of Premier Guitar in April!

slyvren

Not sure if it's Web only or the news stand version as well? Either way very cool! :rock:

cover.gif

V87":1pjndb0m said:
Any idea when the manual/ info will be up on the websites?

Sorry, will do that when I will have a minute.
Have to do some security examinations for the
government since 3 days. Todays seminar was
in Nuernberg and took 10 hours :cry:

But succeeded 100% :)

Peter Diezel":1v1wyg4d said:
V87":1v1wyg4d said:
Any idea when the manual/ info will be up on the websites?

Sorry, will do that when I will have a minute.
Have to do some security examinations for the
government since 3 days. Todays seminar was
in Nuernberg and took 10 hours :cry:

But succeeded 100% :)

That's awesome, thanks for the reply Peter - really looking forward to hearing it!!

Oh please, please, please - with sugar on top - please make the lil fokker available with a decent grill.
Like the D-Moll.

What is wrong with the iconic metal grill? Why an oval Peavy grill? :cry:

Hoping to have the option, though. Personally I think there is almost no Amp out there with an uglier grill. (Sorry Peter, still love them)
Even the PRS Amps, which I didn't like, look good to me now. (the older ones - the Archon looks really good anyway).

Well, can't really argue about taste. Hope there are still a plethora of people out there who love the design...

At the end it's all about :rock:

First you beg for the grill, then it's ugly, but you love it...
You confuse me lol!

Diezel amps are the coolest looking amps on the world!
They look like tanks!
Oh they sound pretty good too ;)

Well, I love the amps for what they are. I love the company and the devotion Peter shows down to the service including a phone chat with Papa himself about my amp.
And I dig the look of every single Diezel amp with a standard metal grill. Personally I would pay the extra amount a D-Moll costs with that metal grill and simply hope, it will be offered for the lil' fokker.
I gathered from other forums, that I'm definetly not the only one put off by the looks.

Cheers

YEEEESSSSS!

...when will the lil fokker be available? if there are 30 amps on the way to the US
when will it be in stores in Germany. Has that been anounced yet? I need one - yesterday. :LOL: :LOL:

hmm, while i partly agree on the metal grille, it's also nice to have something different for a change right?

Back