D-Moll live in the mix

Gsxrbusa

Hey guys. Just thought you might want to hear what the D-moll sounds like live in the mix with an average video camera. This is Ch2 with no mid cut. The cab is a USA Diezel front load with V30's. The other guitarist is using an Engl Fireball 100 with a front load XXL cab with V30's.

If you want to hear more just go to Raymond's youtube page. He is a friend of ours that volunteered his time to do this for us. It was very cool of him.

I am REALLY liking this Diezel. Great freaking amp! It's my favorite that I have tried out of the lineup so far. Owned a Herbert and played a VH4. Have yet to try the Hagen.

Dayum! Friggen love that guitar sound! Makes me really want to get a D-Moll..
Also cool song and you guys play great together!

Kev":1b3kw5w1 said:
Dayum! Friggen love that guitar sound! Makes me really want to get a D-Moll..
Also cool song and you guys play great together!

Dude, so awesome of you to say! Thanks so much! The Diezel family is a great place to be. :rock:

Rock on man!

Glad to see a Dmoll on stage holding its on in a easy listening music format. :LOL: :LOL:

But really I would go to a show and drink a beers.
Keep it up and between the lines. :rock:

Sigma.Xiria":3033v6ml said:
Tom!!!

What's up man!?

This sounds awesome! When I have more free time, we will get together one of these days :)

Hey brother!! Thanks! For sure, we need to get together. We need to do it pretty quick though because we are putting out house up for sale and all my gear is going to my two reversal spaces or storage. Don't want a bunch of gear out for everyone to see. You know? Lol. So yeah, let's do it in the next couple weeks.

MOOSEHEADS":3033v6ml said:
Rock on man!

Glad to see a Dmoll on stage holding its on in a easy listening music format. :LOL: :LOL:

But really I would go to a show and drink a beers.
Keep it up and between the lines. :rock:

Lol! Easy listening, elevator music. :LOL: :LOL:

Thank you for the kind words my friend. :rock:

Sounds badass brother, can hear that diezel grinding away, you guys have a ripping live sound together. :rock:

Back