Best way to connect Herbert Mark 2 to Diezel Rear Loaded 412

Sounds good, Diezel-bro, but I am all the way over the great pond! That translates to close Diezel-HQ-proximity, though, so I like! ;)

Forgot to answer you regarding connecting the G. I do in fact use the four cable method! :0)
Sounded awful hooked up any other way!
The TC G-System "White Pages" online were more helpful than the manual. But like anything it's more about getting in there and deep editing and just fucking around with it (can we use profanity on here?) until you come out with something great!
Later!

A proud diezel user here, and a +1 one the FL K100 cab. I'm using it for about 3 months now and couldn't be happier.
Only thing im changing in the nearby future is maybe an upgrade from d-moll to hagen or herbert

IMG20140406162606.jpg

My first Diezel experience was a buddy's Einstein at his home back in Phoenix, AZ. Loved it!
Then I played a used Herbert at Guitar Center and fell in love even more, but wanted to save a grand and got a D-Moll.
Nothing against D-Moll but it just wasn't for me, and in retrospect the Einstein wasn't what the Herbert is either.
The D-Moll didn't have enough balls or chunk, especially with my single coil Strat.
So I dumped the D-Moll and paid the extra and got my Herbert and never looked back.
Just an AMAZING head. You will be MUCH happier with a Herbert than your D-Moll, trust me.
I have a Paul and a Strat and the G-System and my Herbert half stack. There's pics on the Diezel users gallery thread on the last page, look for a Silverburst Custom Paul and Olympic White Strat with the G and the Herb half.
My ultimate goal is get the front load cab with the G12 K-100s and put my Herbert through that, then get a VH4 head and run that through my RL for two seperate rigs. >;0) I have noticed MANY users on the forum here tend to have both the Herbert and the VH4. For Diezel owners who own more than one Diezel, that is by far the most common combination I've noticed.

Better, newer pic with my Strat revamped back to its original state! >;0)

Attachments

• 1939599_681340081929665_2136203385_n.jpg
    1939599_681340081929665_2136203385_n.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,126
Thanks! I went quite a number of years where (after having to sell off all my gear due to financial crisis') all I had was that Strat and a tiny Line 6 Spider II amp (ugh). So... You can imagine how happy I am to have a REAL rig once again!

Back