Myles Kennedys amps at Rock im Park, Germany

jaki7

This weekend Alter Bridge were performing at the festivals "Rock im Park" and "Rock am Ring" in Germany.
A friend of mine was working there as a stagehand and could snap a pic of myles´ guitar rig.

Still rocking two herberts!

Attachments

• IMG-20140607-WA0001[1].jpg
    IMG-20140607-WA0001[1].jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 863
Yeah nice!!! Would like to see his settings. Saw AB live on TV at Rock am Ring. His guitar sounded huge. It was also funny to see that Mark needs five or six amps for his sounds and Myles still only one. LOL

Mark has 4 Boogie cabinets and 2 Fender Twins on stage, Myles has 2 Diezel cabs, AFAIK.

Just for comparison:
Marks rig:

Looks like the Archon is new, I think he had a dumble style amplifier in that spot earlier. Maybe a Two Rock?

Attachments

• IMG-20140607-WA0000[1].jpg
    IMG-20140607-WA0000[1].jpg
    77 KB · Views: 709
The Rec and Uber have been there a while… the other spot (the the Archon is in) was originally a Bogner Shiva, then a Two Rock CRS, then a Bludotone, and now the Archon. Those other amps were always used for leads to bring a bit more mids to the mix, so I can only assume he's using the Archon for the same purpose.

If all is as it seems, that's a pretty impressive lineage for the Archon to pick up from...

He had both at the German festivals. The Archon and the Bludotone. The archon was outside of the rack on top.

Back