Diezel 2X12 Cab on order...delivery/wait time???

Stoopid417

Hello. Hope some can help me out. I recently placed an order from a local Diezel dealer here in MA, USA, for a Diezel 2x12 Cab. I placed the order with deposit and receipt around the first week of May, and it is now the first week of July. Question is, what is the usual wait time on these and when would I expect it to be delivered to the dealer?? I asked the dealer about the order, and they have no information from Diezel regarding the progress of the cab. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Peter Diezel":aw9faxe2 said:
Your dealer should contact Hanser Music Group.

Best,
Peter

Awesome, thanks for the info Peter. I contacted Hanser Music Group myself and the cab is in the final stages of shipment and should arrive at the dealer by next week. Many thanks to you Peter and Diezel for the info and the great customer support!!!!

I only ask because there's two Diezel Dealers in the same area of MA, Matt's is where I got my D-Moll, cabinet and Herbert. Let me know if you ordered from them and what you think!

MikeToddOnline":8q60ya78 said:
Was your order from "matt's music?"
MikeToddOnline":8q60ya78 said:
I only ask because there's two Diezel Dealers in the same area of MA, Matt's is where I got my D-Moll, cabinet and Herbert. Let me know if you ordered from them and what you think!

Yeah, I ordered my cab from Matt's Music. I live just a few minutes away from the store. It's a great place. They got lots of great gear and the people there are super nice. When I get my cab I'll be pairing it with my D-Moll, can't wait...

Peter Diezel":1q36m5x1 said:
Sorry. don´t know about the dealers orders.
Just deal with Hanser.

Cheers,
Peter
No problem Peter, it's all taken care of. Thank you for the help and info!!!

Back