Made a video, want opinion. It's on an iphone I know...

so a vh4 is only about channel 3 out of the 4 channels? i heard very nice tone from james lugo video it too show case channel 3 of vh4... but what happened to channel 2 and channel 4 of the vh4?

ola's vh4 play thru vids is really terrible ... i cannot imagine the tone recorded for channel 4 and 2...it seems to be like rubber bands ... sorry if i have my comments too harsh... perhaps is the settings ola did ? i hope james lugo could do a play thru on each vh4 channel featuring its best :)

Right now it sounds like you could dial in a bit more bass, but since I played that cabinet (Bogner OS V30, right?) once with my VH4, I know there should be a bit more bass in the room.

I really liked the mids of that cab!

Yup absolutely, bogner OS. I actually dialed the presence back a little and it seems to have even things out a bit. These KT77's sounds decent but they have a lot of upper highs from what I'm gathering. I'm dialing it like I use to have my 34's and it's just not working the same. Like there is a grind the 34's get that these kinda lack until you push the presence then the sound thins out. Really just need to get some 34's again I think

Back