VH4 preamp simulator?

JimmyBlind":3u173nq2 said:
It sounds terrible aswell.
indeed :cry:

There are several pedals on the market that are trying to simulate Diezel amp. Having never played a single one myself, the only one that sounds convincing is the SVS DZL, but that also contains real tubes, rather than FETs.

Of course there is now the Zerrer, but being built by Peter it's the closest you can get I assume ;-)

Diezel Germany is on to these guys and will sending a cease and desist. This is outright theft of their brand.

gaskocher":34me8149 said:
JimmyBlind":34me8149 said:
It sounds terrible aswell.
indeed :cry:

There are several pedals on the market that are trying to simulate Diezel amp. Having never played a single one myself, the only one that sounds convincing is the SVS DZL, but that also contains real tubes, rather than FETs.

Of course there is now the Zerrer, but being built by Peter it's the closest you can get I assume ;-)

Fortunately I own the real thing, vh4. And these days, between my guitar and vh4 only a cable is allowed :)

I also thought that both the concept and sound quality of this pedal were too questionable for this to be a Diezel product. Using the logo is outrageous!

Back