Pappa !!! New loww Wattage ..i.e. 2xel 84 .

subzero

Well i'm gonna ask again.I'm tired of buying P.O.S lunchbox/ low wattage heads.I'm willing to spend $ for a quality unit like you make Pappa.Fact is I'm pushin 60 and had shoulder surgery.I don't need a monster to slay the world any more.Best wishes to the family.Forever a Diezel addict.Thx :rock: :thumbsup: :gethim:

vtpk5wI.gif

:shocked: :rock: :D :thumbsup: :worship: :inlove:

This made me smile. I wont ask you for release!!! but ill start saving

Peter Diezel":14ga6suf said:
22 watt with 6V6 is on my workbench.

Don´t ask for the release time. It´s a busy year.

Cheers,
Peter

Yup,this old dog has become addicted to the good stuff.LoL did a recorxing session last week thoght I was gonna die packn the big boy.But as usual the Einy delivered the goods in spades.LoL once you go Diezel you can't go back.Needless to say ,will wait for the real deal. :rock: :doh: :thumbsup:

Buddy !

How old are you ? Don´t complain about your age !
We are all young folks here. I´m 56 years and my son
is 2 years. I can carry 80 kilograms. Ok, need the doctor
next day :LOL: :LOL:

Before you call yourself an old fart, tell the young guys
about your experience. They will listen to the hard die old
school rock´n roller and will have another sight of
music business.

The young customers are very smart. Give them an idea
between the new digital world and the real deal.

You are a wise man, let us know.

Cheers,
Peter

LoL thx Pappa I'm 59.Far as experance goes ,grew up in San Francisco when scene was smoken.Played tons Of shows with Y&T..made me smile to see Mineketti at the plant.Metalica opened for my bad at a club Bill Gram owned at the time.My mentor was a guy Named Glen Quan,he invented Leo Quan bad Ass bridge for old Gibbys.Glen played with B>B .King at the filmore in SF when he was 18.He taught me to slow down and bend.Thats why I love Diezels pinch harmonic ability at lpw volume.Played shows with Alcatraz..where Ing Vei started with Schnel records.Moved to N.Y.C in 80's got audition for Kiss when thay booted Ace.Came back to L.A ,played same shows with G.N.r when Tracy Guns was still with them,along with other LoL poser bands like Warrant ,Faster Pussy cat.Yeah I'm just a rocker who loves Eb 9's and a good old Floyd,when not beat the bar ala Jimmy I've been known to play good old Paul ..once again legato with feel .Speed is easy taste takes some soul.How the heck I ended up in Bum truck Alaska I'll never know.Think I got tired of the hype.I don't like to run off at the mouth about what I've done.Just say I tried got close and now just love an Ars Kickn Diezel with a 4x12 b cab that has Celestion with 55hz and ols Mullards. :rock: :LOL: :LOL: :D

LoL I agree on new el 84's but I use old Mullards thay kick but.Gonna have to think twice about new Diezel cause I like what I like.I figure if your gonna spend what Diezel cost you might as well go all in on tubes.

Back