Know your 4!!!!!!

1meanplexi

I have been a proud owner a VH4 for over a year and cannot believe how my love affair with that amp has not wandered off. What did wander off was the tone.....she developed a serious mid honk. I could not dial that fucker out. Took it to my tech and swapped out the V1 and V5 and POW!!!!!!! back to breathing fire.

My band Passing Sirens just opened for Smile Empty Soul and they were freaking on the tone. For this gig I just ran my Diezel 2x12 and set her straight on the floor, talk about BOOM. The soundman said that it is the 1st time he worked with a Diezel and was shocked just how much the amp cut right through.

For guitars, I play LP customs and NOT a one of them made by Gibson. I have a fucking genius/luthier create these monsters. The LP I was playing that night had Bare Knuckle Aftermaths. With this guitar I had my guy reverse the traditional thinking of an LP Custom. All maple body with a Mahogany cap. It took a minute to get use to the weight difference but wow what a mix. Diezel rules and :rock: on.

Back