Frontloaded 412 question

taliababa

Guitar Center has a used frontloaded 412 for sale. I emailed them for details and they advised that it's got Eminence speakers and not Celestions. Does anyone know when Diezel equipped their frontloaded cabs with Eminence? How difficult is it to replace speakers? I've never done it and I'm not very skilled with a soldering iron.

taliababa":2884n0n8 said:
Guitar Center has a used frontloaded 412 for sale. I emailed them for details and they advised that it's got Eminence speakers and not Celestions. Does anyone know when Diezel equipped their frontloaded cabs with Eminence? How difficult is it to replace speakers? I've never done it and I'm not very skilled with a soldering iron.

I believe that it is an American made cab without the Endorsement from Diezel/Germany. May have to be checked on that though.

Yeah, I msg'd them about that too. After shipping and new speakers ( i haven't heard much good about the eminence in that cab) youll be almost to the price of a new one which everyone seams to have in stock all of a sudden. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a new one for my Herbert, I would just like to know if the 4x12 has v30's or k100's.

Back