which pedals you running with the Diezel amps?

guitar-> majik box fuzz universe -> diezel einstein
parallel loop -> EQ mxr

maybe now an noise gate and delay/reverb and it's done

First I do the switching with a Rocktron Midi Raider and have it connected with a Hex Pedal.
My guitar goes into a Wylde Wah, EVH Phaser, EVH Flanger, Lehle Sunday Driver SW, TS 808.
In loop the old crappy GMajor and in the tuner input the Korg 1000.
Personally hate the GMajor but I need the internal switch I can control via midi, so I can switch the second channel +/-.

I use tc delay for solos. Tc reverb and chorus for cleans. Sometimes wah. I tried TS with both VH4 and Herbert but dont like it.

I had einstein and fokker at the same time. A/B them quite often. Preferred einstein.

Both amps have about the same amount of bass feeding into the preamp. If this is why you use overdrive you will still need/want/use them.

Fokker had more midrange cut and doesnt go quite as deep but the amps are NOT as different as described above. Just getting fokker is not the answer. Einstein is awesome and with a boost OD tightens up for heavier styles.

All four of the diezels I have had (three at a time) were dead quiet. Fokker is not quieter by design.

Try an eq pedal with boost such as the focus or the fortin grind. Both sounded great with all my diezels. Rhe ones that add gain, not so much. Too much boost also not so much.

Back