which pedals you running with the Diezel amps?

rabies

With the Einstein 100 watt head, I'm using a wah, Maxon OD808, ISP decimator, Boss TE-2 (Tera Echo). That's into the preamp. In the parallel effects loop set at 75%, I have a G Major with chorus/delay.

I know that the ISP decimator does cause some tone and sustain changes, is anybody else using a noise gate?

Keeley 4 knob, TU2, TS9, NS2 out front.

Boss Chorus, MXR CC, Neunaber wet reverb in the loop.

That's it.......................for now.

This is what I need in between my guitar and the VH4:

:D

Attachments

• pro guitar cord.jpg
    pro guitar cord.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 4,431
Hagen with Strymon Flint and El Capistan in the loop, Korg Pitchblack in Tuner out and next week I'll try my Maxon 808 with it. Not that Hagen needs it for tightness but for sh*ts and giggles :D

Gibson SG->Line6 RelayG90->Prostage Remote Wah->ISP Decimator G String->GuitarIn Diezel VH4S
Diezel Loop Send 1->ISP Decimator G String->Diezel Loop Return A und B
Diezel Channel 4 Insert Send->Prostage XB1->Diezel Channel 4 Insert Return
Line6 Relay90 Tuner out->Korg Pitchblack
Prostage X07 Foot Controller->Prostage XTM Pro->Diezel VH4S

Diezel VH4S Blueface with 2 4x12 FL G12/K100

Got an Axe FX Ultra running in the loop of Herbert for reverb, delays, and chorus.
Guitar plugs into a Petersen Strobostomp2, Bad Horsie 2 Wah, and a Bearfoot Pale Green Compressor for cleans.

Frickin' AMAZING!!!

Maxon OD9 in the front of both amps, TC Electronic G Force through the loop of both amps.

Working on a new pedalboard now for the ol Herbert.
In front: Boss NS-2 (only for bad power nights) > Keeley Modded Crybaby > Ibanez TS9 > Boss DS-1 > Sustain Punch Creamy Dreamer or my 70s original Big Muff (I'm planning on getting a MXR Sub Machine in this spot)

Loop: MXR Phase 90 > Boss BF-2 > EH Neo Clone > Skreddy Echo (Don't have yet)

RJF":y8calnln said:
Maxon OD9 in the front of both amps, TC Electronic G Force through the loop of both amps.

Looks like we have same ideas in the loop.
Your sig says 3 Diezels...I am without the VH4, yet I enjoy both Herbert and Hagen.
Are you keeping the drive low and boosting Channel 2 with your Maxon?

GtarLover":5tus0k69 said:
RJF":5tus0k69 said:

Looks like we have same ideas in the loop.
Your sig says 3 Diezels...I am without the VH4, yet I enjoy both Herbert and Hagen.
Are you keeping the drive low and boosting Channel 2 with your Maxon?

Yes I keep the gain at about 11:30 on ch2 of the Herbert with my OD9 on. Level maxed gain level zero on the od9. VH4 ch3 with the gain about 1:00.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    846.5 KB · Views: 3,996
In front :
GUITAR => line 6 Relay G50 => Visual Sound Pure Tone Buffer => MXR analog chorus => Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q => AMP (Diezel VH4S)

Parallel effect loop :
SEND => ISP Decimator G-String => MXR delay carbon copy => Mad Professor Spring Reverb => RETURN (with Y cable)

Serial effect loop :
SEND => ISP Decimator G-String => RETURN (with Y cable)

*thinks* Hmmm... my sig is a bit out of date...

Pedalboard early 2015 by Mr Kettlewonk, on Flickr

RMC3 -> Pedalswitcher with (Fat-mod) Fuzz Probe, Vitruvian Mod, Sodameiser, Valvulator (on insert + send to tuner), Home-made analog delay -> Herbert Preamp -> Pedalswitcher with Small Stone, Cosmichorus, Starlight DLX, Tremolessence -> Timeline -> Bigsky -> Herbert power amp -> 212FC V30 cab.

Back