Best MulitFX for D-Moll

bonfire44

Hi there,
I'm just about to buy my first Diezel....my choice is the D-Moll. So I want to run a multifx unit in the amp's Loop...maybe even by 4CM...
did this with other amps a few times, but every time I couldn't fix the Problem that the pure amp Sound got lost somewhere on the way.
Maybe a Problem of the devices that I used..mostly Boss Gt stuff...gt-8/10/100...

I am thinking about purchasing a G-System or a G-Major 2..
What are your experiences or advices? Any multieffect on the market that does not influence my pure amp Sound??
Thanx in advance for your answers...

Hmmm..just thought about it. I have always used Serial fx-loops so far....maybe using the parallel Loop with a mulitfx that offers the possibility to set the Output Signal on 100% wet, could be the solution?

Any advices for such a multi? Thinking about some good old stuff like Rocktron Intellifex or Replifex....

Most digital multiFX should run through a serial loop I think, otherwise the Pan & Tremolo FX don't perform correctly.

I ran a G-Major 2 for a couple of weeks with my first VH4 & hated it. I think there's something wrong with interrupting the preamp-to-power amp signal of a boutique amplifier with a relatively budget digital FX unit. I noticed a definite loss of tone despite the ADA claims. Stomp boxes are where it's at.

Back