Looking to buy a Diezel amp next

Faxanadu":3nc444g8 said:
Bato":3nc444g8 said:
I have a ts808 and a Lehle Sunday Driver SW. ;)

OK which one we try first next week ??? :D ;)

Seriously, do you use them with your Herbert ?

Of course I do. I'll show you how.
But not in every channel.

Faxanadu":245fvo9n said:
Bato":245fvo9n said:

It's a must with the Herbert if you ask me . Chan 2 in plus mode with a clean boost is the bee's tits for metal!!

jd267":ey19kt0w said:
Faxanadu":ey19kt0w said:
Bato":ey19kt0w said:

It's a must with the Herbert if you ask me . Chan 2 in plus mode with a clean boost is the bee's tits for metal!!

I can't believe Herbert needs to be pushed !!!!
Boost in the loop is like a volume boost only, and Herbert has 2 masters and a midcut than could be used also as a master volume...

So do you boost the preamp with boost in front, for tightness and compression ???

I stoped using overdrives, distortions and boosts the first day I got into Diezel amps... maybe I should consider this again, seeing you guys all boost your Diezels...

Thanks.
Ciao.

Faxanadu":jnhj5co6 said:
jd267":jnhj5co6 said:
Faxanadu":jnhj5co6 said:
Bato":jnhj5co6 said:

Boost in the loop is like a volume boost only, and Herbert has 2 masters and a midcut than could be used also as a master volume...

So do you boost the preamp with boost in front, for tightness and compression ???

I stoped using overdrives, distortions and boosts the first day I got into Diezel amps... maybe I should consider this again, seeing you guys all boost your Diezels...

Thanks.
Ciao.

Yes I boost up front with chan volume past half way. Clean boost only . It's not a gain boost just compression also allows you to bump the bass up.

Faxanadu":ojuzsycf said:
jd267":ojuzsycf said:
Faxanadu":ojuzsycf said:
Bato":ojuzsycf said:

Thanks.
Ciao.

No, it's not like that. It depends on the guitar and song or style if you want. I.e. Strat and ch 2- + TS 808.
It's got nothing in common with master volume increase. You push the preamp harder. And when we speak about a lower gain like 2- it's like pushing a Marshall.

Back