Mr Peter Diezel

jd267

Hey Peter can you run a serial number for me on a cab? I emailed diezel a few times this week with no replay. Let me no thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 2,031
Hi jd267,

it´s an US made cab without license agreement, so
we don´t have any idea when it was made.

Sorry,
Peter

Peter Diezel":1b73f864 said:
Hi jd267,

Sorry,
Peter

Well that sucks for me time to call GC lol

Peter Diezel":3ucv35e3 said:
GC is not guilty.

I think what he was concerned about is Guitar Center told him this was a Diezel German made cab.
G.C. barely knows a delay pedal from a rock so I'm sure they were totally clueless about the cabs origin

John4021":24098fom said:
Peter Diezel":24098fom said:
GC is not guilty.

I think what he was concerned about is Guitar Center told him this was a Diezel German made cab.
G.C. barely knows a delay pedal from a rock so I'm sure they were totally clueless about the cabs origin

I did not know about the whole USA / German thing with the cabs so. I have only owned mesa cabs recently and don't have to worry about mesa cabs being made by anyone but mesa . As of GC they just had it listed as a diezel 4x12 and one would assume it's made in Germany . They said when it shows up to call them and they will flip me a few hundred back. Works for me.

Just trying to get some facts from the source with the serial number but I take it that can be used as toilet paper lol

Peter Diezel":1wdwiw94 said:
Hi jd267,

Sorry,
Peter

Hi Peter!

This US made non license agreement thing is confusing :confused: . Did a rouge group of people in the US steal the Diezel name and make cabs??? I have heard/seen this with shirts, hats, Chinese LP knock offs....but this? You read all the time about products being made off shores and questionable with the quality. The rally call is USA made is the way to go. But these "USA" cabs seem to really have a bad wrap on quality, build. Nonetheless....I stand by GERMAN made VH4 and cabs. More of a question just to cure my curiosity.

1meanplexi":15zayg4y said:
Peter Diezel":15zayg4y said:
Hi jd267,

Sorry,
Peter

Hi Peter!

This US made non license agreement thing is confusing :confused: . Did a rouge group of people in the US steal the Diezel name and make cabs??? I have heard/seen this with shirts, hats, Chinese LP knock offs....but this? You read all the time about products being made off shores and questionable with the quality. The rally call is USA made is the way to go. But these "USA" cabs seem to really have a bad wrap on quality, build. Nonetheless....I stand by GERMAN made VH4 and cabs. More of a question just to cure my curiosity.

I have not heard the USA cabs are not built good. I here they are built great comparable to bogner uber cabs.

I also don't see how this slipped threw the cracks if you will . Must be more to it than a rouge group of people in a wood shop. Sounds like No one really has a good explanation to the USA cabs. My question is are the fake or diezel cabs :confused:

There are tons of threads about this and a few of them have some good info. From what I have gathered it sounds like Diezel wanted to have a U.S. manufacturer produce them in the U.S. but were not satisfied with the product and the company went ahead and sold them anyway.

When I bought my Hagen, it sat on top of a USA rear load 412 with an X of V30's and the eminence. It was way too dark.

The previous Diezel distributor in the US took it upon himself to build and sell unlicensed Diezel cabinets in order for him to compete in the US market. At one time they were loaded with Eminence speakers. He is no longer a distributor.

steve_k":26bmhp5x said:
The previous Diezel distributor in the US took it upon himself to build and sell unlicensed Diezel cabinets in order for him to compete in the US market. At one time they were loaded with Eminence speakers. He is no longer a distributor.

Got the scoop from Peter D. And Peter S. Pete S said its from 09 my cab and it will be fine.

Back