Cobra or Herbert

jd267

So I have a chance to pick up a Herbert cheep but have to sell a few things and my cobra is one of them. I have never tryed a Herbert or any diezel amps. I know the Diezel is far built better than the framus . Does the Herbert have the big low end the cobra is famous for?

I have never played a cobra, but the Herbert has more low end on tap than most non-Diezel cabs can handle.
But just because it's available it doesn't mean you have to use it all to make it sound fat.

gaskocher":ai3ryos1 said:
I have never played a cobra, but the Herbert has more low end on tap than most non-Diezel cabs can handle.
But just because it's available it doesn't mean you have to use it all to make it sound fat.

I here you on that man. Can't wait to test herb out

jd267":3mrpjeux said:
So I have a chance to pick up a Herbert cheep but have to sell a few things and my cobra is one of them. I have never tryed a Herbert or any diezel amps. I know the Diezel is far built better than the framus . Does the Herbert have the big low end the cobra is famous for?
My God!

Pineapples and toothpaste.

Black Sabbath":2gjbcwep said:
jd267":2gjbcwep said:
My God!

Pineapples and toothpaste.

And that means? :aww:

Back