Scary thought.....

steve_k

I am liking my Hagen better than the VH4 and only after a few days. Very conflicted right now. This cannot be..... :confused:

Take it easy, just because an amplifier is famous doesn't mean you won't find your sound on a newer one or a totally different model.

I have a VH4 and a 5150 MKIII and I like them both differently.

If you do like the Hagen better so be it ;)

As Peter say, enjoy

steve_k":2jfqxcw0 said:
I am liking my Hagen better than the VH4 and only after a few days. Very conflicted right now. This cannot be..... :confused:

Welcome to the infinite loop:

One day: I like the VH4 better than the Hagen. The next day: I like the Hagen better than the VH4. The next day: I like the VH4...... And goes on forever :D

Paradigma_bizarro":1wgfaotq said:
Take it easy, just because an amplifier is famous doesn't mean you won't find your sound on a newer one or a totally different model.

I have a VH4 and a 5150 MKIII and I like them both differently.

If you do like the Hagen better so be it ;)

As Peter say, enjoy

I've got 4 VH4's a D-Moll and a Hagen. Your argument is invalid. :thumbsup:

steve_k":1utwzf5d said:

What took you so long....... :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":11czg4mu said:
When did the 2nd Hagen sneak in? :LOL: :LOL:
I remember you really didnt like it when you first got one.
Now your making me re-think my plan of action! :D
Not many Hagens floating around though.

Steve - I'm having the same honeymoon with my Hagen. After having the VH4, Dmoll, Herbert, and Lil Fokker - the Hagen is hands down my favorite. Mine is plugged into a stock Bogner Front Load Uberkab - so far so good.

Just watched your Hagen clip. Amp sounds insanely good. :rock:
It just seems funny that the Hagen sorta came and went pretty fast compared to the VH4 and Herbert as far as mentioning it goes. Wish I could get a test run with one of them for a bit. :LOL: :LOL:
Bout 1/2 way saved back up for my Diezel. Was supposed to get one this fall but we bought a place and it wiped out my 'fun' money. :cry:
On the fence for the DMoll, Fokker or another VH4. Had the Herbert and it was killer but liked the vibe of the VH4 better.
This Hagen seems to be really thick toned and aggressive from what I hear in the clips.

DMoll is a fantastic "bargain" Diezel as is the Lil Fokker

the Hagen just has a mean chewy mid character that I didn't find with the VH4 or the Herbert. To each his own, you can't go wrong with any of the Diezel amps.

Back