New pedal day - Diezel Columbus

taliababa

I member of one of my Facebook groups offered to it pick it for me from a dude off Craigslist. The price was super cheap; $200. I paid shipping and added a bit for my mans troubles.

This thing is awesome. Super bright LED's, Diezel's super tough build quality, sturdy switches, etc.. I love it. Plug and played right out of the box. Now I need to figure out to program it to control presets on my G Major 2.

Thanks so much Cameron, you're the man!

Attachments

• columbus.jpg
    columbus.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 850
I'll take a complete family shot some day soon. Diezel VH4, Diezel German Frontloaded 2 x 12 w/V30's, and now a Diezel Columbus. Going to have to figure how to program the Columbus to change presets on my TC Electronic G Major 2 and channels on the VH4. Channel switching worked immediately, it'll take some work to get the GM2 and Columbus talking.

Thats cheap. I always wanted one when I first got my Herbert years ago, since I am a nut and like to have everything one brand if I can in a rig. But, they are usually expensive and I wanted a GCX switcher, so a Ground Control just seemed like the right move.

Good score for sure.

Back