Diezel Hagen / Fuse

Hellmaster92

Hey guys,

Last day, my Hagen's fuse stopped functionning. Fortunately, Diezel members had placed another one in the head. :)

I want to buy some other fuses in order to prevent the risk in the futur, but I have absolutely no idea of what kind of fuse I have to choose. :aww:

Is there a specific model ?

Thank you in advance for your answer !

Hellmaster92":1ms62q45 said:
Hey guys,

Last day, my Hagen's fuse stopped functionning. Fortunately, Diezel members had placed another one in the head. :)

I want to buy some other fuses in order to prevent the risk in the futur, but I have absolutely no idea of what kind of fuse I have to choose. :aww:

Is there a specific model ?

Thank you in advance for your answer !

Fuses don't just blow. Typically a blown fuse is an indicator that the power tubes are faulty. Every fuse I have ever needed to inspect has the rating written somewhere on it. Usually on the metal caps but there might be some that don't have it written on them.

-Alex

There are several different fuses with different values. The location of the fuse could help identifying it.
But like Alex pointed out: If a fuse blows, there is a reason and just replacing the fuse and carrying on might cause harm to your amplifier.

USA Mains fuse is 120v 4amp SLOBlow
Tube fuses are .5amp

Your Hagen should have the fuse rating checked off for your particular voltage.
Look below the plug and see what it says.....replace with the exact rated fuse.

There is NO mains fuse rating of 250V. on the amp.

240V: 2a slowblow
230V: 2a slowblow
120V: 4a slowblow
100V: 4a slowblow

Back