Delay pedal for vh4 parallel loop

jake5150

Hi guys

Basically the only effect I need right now is a delay. I don't want to go rackmount but I would like to be able to turn it on and off via my midi fs. This means I need to find a delay that works well in a parallel loop. I had real trouble with my mesa rectifiers with phasing issues with their loops. Is there a delay pedal best suited for parallel loops (I'm guessing one which can go 100% wet).

Thanks!

Strymon timeline. Works in the way you're asking as well as being, arguably, the best stomp delay on the market.

I´m using a Strymon Brigadier, it has Kill-dry when you turn the Mix Knob to maximum. Works great!

Aggree with JimmyBlind, I use the strymon timeline in parallel efx loop, sounds REDICULOUS. A little pricey, but like the Diezel, worth every penny. Any other delay pedal that has a killdry mode would work, or as mentioned above you can use the mix knob on your delay pedal at a 100 percent wet, should eliminate dry signal. Only problem there is you'd have to use your parallel effete loop level to control delay level :(…bol!

Back