Lil Fokker - Is this true??????

1meanplexi

This is from a post on ebay from a seller.

new diezel lil Fokker 100 watt amp head. serial number says 007 of 022

The head has some small white spots on the top right corner not sure if its from the foam or what. but I didn't really try and clean it off. came out of the box lookin that way. this amp sounds amazing. amp head and power cable. not manual or footswitch included. thanks for looking heres your chance to get a super cool amp. not longer being distributed in the usa. they are back in Germany only

True? Peter? :confused: !

Beware any seller who describes a product as "has some spots [or dirt, etc], but I never tried to clean them off". It's almost always bullshit. Of course they tried to clean it off - that makes it more attractive to a buyer. But they tell this lie to imply 'it'll buff right out' and make you think it's new looking.

squank":1hx197hr said:
Beware any seller who describes a product as "has some spots [or dirt, etc], but I never tried to clean them off". It's almost always bullshit. Of course they tried to clean it off - that makes it more attractive to a buyer. But they tell this lie to imply 'it'll buff right out' and make you think it's new looking.

Yup!!!! Something was not passing the smell test on that ad.

Back