Another Diezel Itch.

1meanplexi

And......I think the lil Fokker will scratch it ;) ! Just looking for some input from those that have and currently own one. Of course the YouTube trail can only take you so far. I really am a two channel kind of player. Cleans on this thing? Effects loop? Thanks crew. Look forward to hearing from you and :rock: on!

Never played Fokker, but i have a DMoll. It's Diezel. It's no doubt awesome, including great cleans & solid fx loop. Maybe an owner can chime in here, but I'd be surprised to hear anything different

crankyrayhanky":poe96zkg said:
Never played Fokker, but i have a DMoll. It's Diezel. It's no doubt awesome, including great cleans & solid fx loop. Maybe an owner can chime in here, but I'd be surprised to hear anything different

True! I have to say I am really surprised that more have not chimed in :confused: !!!!

I had one briefly. The cleans are great. CH2 reminded me of CH3 of the Hagen more than Herbert or VH4. Personally, did not hear much VH4 in it beyond the basic Diezel foundation they all share, and VH4 was what I was looking for.

I think Fokker is killer. I A/B with my vh4's. Not far off. Chan 1 is amazing. Beautiful cleans to sweet breakup to raunchy rock. Chan 2 to me is like vh4 3 with a little different frequency cut. Less dark still much grind.

All Diezel loops are killer.

slyvren":334u5gos said:
I think Fokker is killer. I A/B with my vh4's. Not far off. Chan 1 is amazing. Beautiful cleans to sweet breakup to raunchy rock. Chan 2 to me is like vh4 3 with a little different frequency cut. Less dark still much grind.

All Diezel loops are killer.

It seems that the opinion's are split on this amp. I have an eye on a Herbert MKI. I have done a ton of research on the Herbie MKI and man.....there are some (I think people do not know how to dial in) that sound like ass and others that just flat out F'n rip!

Back