Another Diezel Herbert yt-clip - KSE Rose of Sharyn Cover

djerry

The title says it...

Took out my beloved ESP M-II CTM loaded with an EMG 57/66 Set and laid 4 tracks down to JeffTDs Backingtrack:

This time Ch.3 with an OD 808 in front. It´s not necessary for the Herbert, was just added for taste :LOL: :LOL:

That's some bad assery right there!
What are those dissonant chords for the 1 guitar in the chorus? I suck at picking stuff off and that's the only part I'm stuck on note wise...that and trying tot get the speed up to par!

Thx guys :)

sorry, can´t give you an exact analysis for the functions and names of the chords. There´s some diminished stuff into it, giving some sort of melody line in it, which leads into the coming harmony. Just learned it by tabs I found in the web :D

If you've got more videos like that laying around and a 2+ year old R/T account, you don't post enough, my friend. We'd love to see more.

xXDaveyJonesXx":25egty1o said:
If you've got more videos like that laying around and a 2+ year old R/T account, you don't post enough, my friend. We'd love to see more.

Thx man,I will do so, I promise.

I already have an idea for a next video, just have to finde some free time, to get it done...

fuzzyguitars":1q3wicke said:
sounds better than the original to me!

thank you very much for your kind words. :)

Deanmachine":1q3wicke said:
What are those settings please?

I´m sorry, I didn´t take a closeup this time. As far, as I remember, it was:

Ch3
Gain: 11.00
Volume: 12:00
Treble: 12:00
Mids: 10:30
Bass: 12:00

Midcut engaged:
Intensity: 10:30-11:00
Level: 12:00