Herbert MKI - Footswitch.

1meanplexi

Hey Crew,

What are you using for a footswitch on the Herbie MKI? I believe the Diezel FS7-HE will not work for the MKI. Look forward to your responses. :rock: on and happy 4th!!!!

I currently use the Columbus, which works great and is built like a tank. The downside is that it doesn't have an expression pedal or tap/tempo for a g-major for example.
I used the behringer midi board previously and that actually worked great with the Diezel g-major combo :)

Whatamada":1tol9kc1 said:
I currently use the Columbus, which works great and is built like a tank. The downside is that it doesn't have an expression pedal or tap/tempo for a g-major for example.
I used the behringer midi board previously and that actually worked great with the Diezel g-major combo :)

I know of the Columbus. Will a midi pedal just work with the herbie? I see with the Diezel switch you can take the loop out, midcut in and out that kind of thing.

Yep i use one of these old beasts with my Herbert.

rfc1mitigator.jpg

I have the original Diezel Herbert/VH4 footswitch,but also
a RJM MasterMind for my Hagen and it works with the Herbert as well.

Yeah. It was my understanding that that footswitch won't work without some sort of midi upgrade...and the dude that was doing those went awol.

I really liked the Voodoo Ground Control with my Herbert.

I could set several patch banks...channels 1, 2, 3...midcut off...channels 1, 2, 3...midcut on...channels 1, 2, 3...midcut on, loop on...

But I'm really digging the Peak 2005...

John4021":2g4lctoq said:
I have the original Diezel Herbert/VH4 footswitch,but also
a RJM MasterMind for my Hagen and it works with the Herbert as well.

Hey John.

Do you have this one?

Yeah...that's the one I have.
Worthy of the high prices they command
on the used market....if you can find one.

~Abstract~":2jnuzll1 said:
Yeah. It was my understanding that that footswitch won't work without some sort of midi upgrade...and the dude that was doing those went awol.

I could set several patch banks...channels 1, 2, 3...midcut off...channels 1, 2, 3...midcut on...channels 1, 2, 3...midcut on, loop on...

Talk to me about the Peak 2005.

1meanplexi":35sw5r11 said:
~Abstract~":35sw5r11 said:

Talk to me about the Peak 2005.

http://www.peak2005.com/j/midi-foot-con ... ver20.html
$150

post-18319-0-43261600-1382163049.jpg

It works.
It's got 4 buttons.
My amp has 4 channels.
My amp will power it with phantom power so I don't need a power cable.

I had a Ground Control Pro...but I sold it and got this.

Back