Diezel?

RJF

YES! Diezel! :yes:

I just picked up 2 more 412 cabs, both were at my local GC. I found the black FL412 on the website and ran to the store to confirm that it was a new style German built cab, the second cab which is a salt & pepper USA rear load that I initally didn't really want, but when they wouldn't budge on the price of the black front load but offered both cabs together at a discount I jumped on it.
20150815_154452_zps4x9n2hig.jpg

When I got home I realized I have matching serial numbers, my first german 412F that I bought is #101, and this one is #100, kinda cool. #100 has an X pattern of K100's and T3903 V30's. The salt and pepper USA cab has an X of mesa T4335 V30's and the Eminence "OEM" speakers. Surprisingly, I'm kind of liking those OEM speakers, they remind me of P50E's, and seem to deliver a pretty scooped heavy sound.

Hey Peter, what does the serial numbers represent on the cabs? I have 202/100 and 101, and my 3rd cab is a 203/181. Is my 3rd a year newer?

Hi Craig. :)

Nice score! I have a USA made front loaded that has an X-pattern of V30's and the Eminence OEM's and despite the bad rap they seem to get I like them as well. They balance with the V30's very nicely.

RJF":3nt7qv7j said:
The salt and pepper USA cab has an X of mesa T4335 V30's and the Eminence "OEM" speakers. Surprisingly, I'm kind of liking those OEM speakers, they remind me of P50E's, and seem to deliver a pretty scooped heavy sound.
BTW, the designation T4335 V30's simply means that they were manufactured in England.

Nice rig you got there.

Top.Echelon":3swdrxx4 said:
RJF":3swdrxx4 said:
The salt and pepper USA cab has an X of mesa T4335 V30's and the Eminence "OEM" speakers. Surprisingly, I'm kind of liking those OEM speakers, they remind me of P50E's, and seem to deliver a pretty scooped heavy sound.
BTW, the designation T4335 V30's simply means that they were manufactured in England.

Nice rig you got there.
And it also means that it's a Mesa version, since T4335 is Mesa's actual part number from Celestion. ;)

Back