New DMoll owner and kudos

CCT

Hey everyone,

As it says, I own a DMoll now. :thumbsup: First off I want to offer major kudos to Peter Deizel, Peter Stapfer and Jason at Boutique for first rate service! My "first" DMoll sounded great but had a little issue. Deizel and Boutique were/are at the very early stages of getting everything worked out with US distribution etc but they completely took care of me, spent a lot of time doing so, and have been nothing but kind and helpful :rock: Thanks guys!

Anyway as I told PD, I'm loving the DMinor...it's now my main head ;)

Looking forward to sharing and hearing any tips you all may have!

Thanks much,

Craig

Welcome aboard!
I like pumping the mids and then putting a mid cut around noon
This gives me high gain metal and more Marshally friendly tones
Ch 2 set at higher gain or 11oclock for cooler vibes

Lots of options!

Thanks for the welcome!
I'll give your settings a try, thanks. Yesterday I started working with the D through my Torpedo Studio for recording so much experimenting and tweaking going on over here :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

clips! I have major Torpedo curioisty

To clarify, the mid cut on/off gives the 2 tones metal (mid cut) to Marshall (mid cut off). Works really well with eq mids pumped 2-5 o'clock!

I'm rocking a Joyo PXL Live for swithcing and the DMoll is the only amp that works with this setup. Other amps fx loops all give me buzz/noise, but the DMoll loop is scary quiet! Unbelievable amp that is likely my life amp (and I flip everything, lol)

crankyrayhanky":1gmjnv10 said:

Here ya go. My first experimentation with the DMoll and the TS trying a few different things. Both pieces of gear are new to me so bear in mind :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• DMoll-TS B Section.mp3
    771.4 KB · Views: 213
Nice juicy tone!! Was that channel 2? And some reverb on there?

Ps. Hello from down the 101 - I'm in woodland hills

tarices22":3guk9ni3 said:
Nice juicy tone!! Was that channel 2? And some reverb on there?

Ps. Hello from down the 101 - I'm in woodland hills

Hey Neighbor, I grew up in WH :yes:

Thanks!

I think I may have used both 2&3 :confused: :thumbsup: Yes, there is some verb as well. I'm still in the process of trying different combinations with the respective pieces of gear and trying not to slip into the "rabbit hole" :LOL: :LOL:

CCT":1wxu4pxf said:
crankyrayhanky":1wxu4pxf said:

Here ya go. My first experimentation with the DMoll and the TS trying a few different things. Both pieces of gear are new to me so bear in mind :LOL: :LOL:

That sounds phat phat phat

1meanplexi":319zkqe8 said:
crankyrayhanky":319zkqe8 said:
CCT":319zkqe8 said:
crankyrayhanky":319zkqe8 said:

That sounds phat phat phat

This^^^^and mean :thumbsup: !

Maybe I'm on the right track then...thanks guys :rock:

Back