how do i "register" lifetime warranty?

Just email Peter S. the serial # and when where of purchase. He will take care of you.

peterstapfer(at)diezelamplification.com

You know how to fix the (at) in the address.

MOOSEHEADS":2sijtpej said:
Just email Peter S. the serial # and when where of purchase. He will take care of you.

peterstapfer(at)diezelamplification.com

You know how to fix the (at) in the address.

thank you so much! :rock:

Liftetime warranty ?

How do register ?

We have no lifetime warranty because I can die
the next 5 minutes or in about 20 years.

You don´t have to register. Your serial number
is best known in our book keeping.

We send the amps by German law with 2 years
warranty without tubes and output transformers.
Of course 6 months warranty for the tubes.

Contact the US distribution for warranty.

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Diezel":vzghadtp said:
Liftetime warranty ?

How do register ?

We have no lifetime warranty because I can die
the next 5 minutes or in about 20 years.

You don´t have to register. Your serial number
is best known in our book keeping.

We send the amps by German law with 2 years
warranty without tubes and output transformers.
Of course 6 months warranty for the tubes.

Contact the US distribution for warranty.

Cheers,
Peter

oh weird i was always under the impression there was a "lifetime" warranty on a new amp which is why i bought it new. I do understand that it would be limited to your life hahaha.

ok well thank you.

I wasnt sure If i needed to "sign up" or whatever since i didn't buy it directly from you.

Cheers!

With all due respect this is very confusing Peter.

I have found at this point via the forum/internet searches/ and YOUR product manuals mentions of "lifetime" warranty service, ten years, five years, and now the most recent two year length you have told me.

I was just perusing the manual from my Einstein which says It is warrantied for five years and also mentions that amps bought Before 2009 are grandfathered into "lifetime" warranty.

THE HAGEN MANUAL ALSO SAYS MY WARRANTY IS FIVE YEARS LONG. WHY AM I NOT TO EXPECT THIS IS MY WARRANTY LENGTH???!!!
http://diezel.typo3.inpublica.de/upload ... nglish.pdf

I can understand times, policies, and business practices change however responding to me as if there was never a lifetime warranty I cannot understand when it is clearly documented in many places. This seems very out of character for Diezel.

So,

Is my Hagen warrantied for five years? It SHOULD be based on the owners manual but you just told me two years.

Did my Einstein have a two or five year warranty?

Is everyone who bought before 2009 still grandfathered into "lifetime" warranty?

When did the warranty policy change to two years and why is it not reflected in the owners manual.

This information should be readily available AND easily digestible on your website.

I for one am a disappointed customer who only bought new secondary to believing there was a warranty advantage.

There is not at only two years, your amps don't die within two years , they are tanks and I am sure you would sort out any infant mortals no problem as well regardless of warranty.

I've honestly never had a problem getting something taken care of in any case I'm 50/50 on buying new and used bought my original Herbert from gc back in 2006/7, a Herbert and then VH4 from eddies guitars in St. Louis and finally all used 2 VH4's and a Hagen. He's always helped me and never asked for warranty info. I've never really had a problem though with any of them except the one I got from guitar center... Figure that one, pretty sure it was screwed up when I got it because the second guy I sold it to Salwender replaced the main board. Anyway point being as long as either Pete is alive I think they would do whatever they can to help. There's also a lot more amps out there now too and I understand totally myself if the policy has changed a little. That's a lot of amps to be responsible for and could bankrupt a small company like that if they're always fixing someone else's mistakes. I can't recall how many times the owners (including myself at one point) have been in their amp to "fix or diagnose" a problem. I wouldn't care to gaurentee against that.

I have to check out the warranty with the new distributor.
Since we have a result I will check the manuals.
I will give my best possible support with and without
warranty. Never had issues with this.
Every customer can contact me by email or phone.
I hope to live another few years :D

Peter Diezel":3lrt690h said:
I have to check out the warranty with the new distributor.
Since we have a result I will check the manuals.
I will give my best possible support with and without
warranty. Never had issues with this.
Every customer can contact me by email or phone.
I hope to live another few years :D

ok , I know i am worried about nothing, you'll take care of me if I have issues. Get the manuals sorted if they are incorrect.

Crunchtime":1n0f5qdn said:
D Moll User Manual states five years.

I don't believe I will need it. My D Moll is the finest crafted amp of the fifty or so amps I've had.

yea,

not sure why I am so worried, BUT the warranty was the reason I went new. also the manuals should be correct. I deserve to get wwhat I paid for and the warranty was aprt of that, if the cuurent literature says 5 years then I rightfully EXPECT five years of warranty.

I dont think my Diezels will blow up, however I want to play them forever!

this all prob seems like Im angry or being a jerk to peter , just remember no inflection in text, im pretty calm.

moltenmetalburn":1yhr5u3a said:
Crunchtime":1yhr5u3a said:
D Moll User Manual states five years.

I don't believe I will need it. My D Moll is the finest crafted amp of the fifty or so amps I've had.

yea,

not sure why I am so worried, BUT the warranty was the reason I went new. also the manuals should be correct. I deserve to get wwhat I paid for and the warranty was aprt of that, if the cuurent literature says 5 years then I rightfully EXPECT five years of warranty.

I dont think my Diezels will blow up, however I want to play them forever!

this all prob seems like Im angry or being a jerk to peter , just remember no inflection in text, im pretty calm.

I understand what you are saying. I also bought new because of warranty.

Back