Hagen VS Lil Fokker

moltenmetalburn

Have both, think i may prefer the tone of the Fokker. :confused:

however the loops, midi etc on the Hagen are superior for obvious reasons.

The Fokker is MUCH brighter and thinner than the Hagen. It is not thin however, the Hagen is downright CORPULENT Peter often describes the amplifier line as having the "same diezel sound/preamp."

I understand this does NOT mean they all sound the same or are designed the same.

I have a few questions.

which Diezels sound brighter like the Fokker?

Is the Hagen supposed to sound like a bass amp in comparison to the Fokker? ( i was tuned to dropped A, same setup same cabinet. FYI)

would I prefer Dmoll or Herbert to Hagen?

I wish i could just buy them all!

Any insight is appreciated.

Think that Fokker used to be mine. Sounds great right?
I would say the D-Moll is brighter then the Fokker.
But my hearing is shot. Never heard the Hagen. Still wanna check one of them out as well.
Love my VH4S and the D-Moll. :rock:

Mailman1971":2pmuix2t said:
But my hearing is shot. Never heard the Hagen. Still wanna check one of them out as well.

i mentioned in another thread that it IS yours dan, your addy is still on the box lmao. ooooooh, dmoll gas for sure!

moltenmetalburn":2ma4z73b said:
Mailman1971":2ma4z73b said:

i mentioned in another thread that it IS yours dan, your addy is still on the box lmao. ooooooh, dmoll gas for sure!
Cool Rick! Maybe one day we can make a deal for the hagen / d moll swap. Hahaha :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":1347psdo said:
moltenmetalburn":1347psdo said:
Mailman1971":1347psdo said:

Cool Rick! Maybe one day we can make a deal for the hagen / d moll swap. Hahaha :LOL: :LOL:
:D

Back