VH2

100 watt
2 channels
2 master
Loop
Stereo footswitch
Coming with the Herbert / Hagen head shell with metal grills

I try to get some pictures as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Peter

Peter,

When will the VH2 be available? And would order inquiries go through your US distributer or direct?

A VH2 with external bias, no midi or other digital stuff, and built according to the same structure as the VH4 with no input jack PCI cards would be a dream come true for many players I think, like a new high end Diezel in its own way. I would buy one right away.

What's a stereo footswitch?

Besides the metal grill, what's the main difference between this and the Fokker?

The specs seem very similar.

(FWIW I loved my Fokker, still love both my VH4's...and am seriously considering one of these.)

The stereo footswitch is for channel 1 or 2 and master 1 or 2.

Since Peter doesn't produce the Fokker anymore, it's not the worst idea to built a "purist's VH4" amp.
Pretend a VH4 channel 3, but without the signal loss that is (probably) caused by "insert" and parallel loop" and huge PCB
board.

The Fokker sounds amazing, but still has a different poweramp (tranny) than a VH4...
It was more or less a "purist's Hagen" imho.

But what would happen, if you'd built it with a VH4 poweramp an a kind-of-Fokker-concept-PCB-board?
That must be the fastest, most directly, lively sounding diezel. Probably at least as cool as a VH4 channel 3, but maybe even
better...

Got it. Thanks!

The Fokker sounded and felt more like the Herbert than the VH4. imo.
I haven't had enough time with a Hagen to really make a worthwhile comparo...but what you say makes sense.

This could be cool. The VH4 is still my fav after comparing with the Herbert, Fokker and Dmoll. A stripped down (and more affordable) version would be great.

Guys, don't get Papa mad about the delivery date of the VH2. I have been waiting 12 years for it. :cry:
It was in prototype back way back when Salwender was the distributor.

This one?

vh2001.jpg

I really hope the final design is similar to the VH4. I love the staggered control layout.

Back