Paul

duesentrieb":1yo71s47 said:
Got mine yesterday. Fantastic amp, fantastic value.

Indeed, fantastic sound, switching possibilities, ... Did I mention the fantastic sounds already, nicely looking, not too heavy to cary, and great sounds, or did I mention this already.. Thanks Peter...

Jan

I'm still having a lot of fun with this amp and thought I would share another clip. The Paul seems to be flying under the radar a little bit; I think if more people had a chance to try it, they would be really impressed.

Below is a clip I made with 3 guitars -- RO Les Paul with Fralin Unbucker, followed by GMW super strat with Suhr SSV+ pickup, and then Performance Corsair super strat with Suhr Aldrich pickup. This is channel 2 only. Volumes on the channel and master are about half way up, and the gain is just below noon.

Settings on the amp are the same for the entire clip. Any variations in sound or volume come from the different guitars/pickups/ or adjustments to the guitars' volume knobs. The last part is the Aldrich split with volume rolled off a bit. Still the same gain level on the amp though.

https://app.box.com/s/uvfzdy7hkgf9v828de6q33ucx8r5qi34

Back